situation in russia

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/3703861/detail.html

This shit makes me sad and angry. Terrorists are the biggest cowards I know of. Now they are taking little kids hostage and killing them. I’m starting to wonder when we are going to wake up and realize the traditional ways of warfare will not stop terrorism. They are sneaky and underhanded. We need a show of force so big that they won’t think of doing anything like this. Maybe the Russians should go after their families and see how they like it?

is logik one?

let’s just pretend he is. :angel:

done

maybe Russia will help clean up the assholes now

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

I agree, traditional ways of war will not stop terrorism. Unfortunately, I think you’re going the wrong way with it. These people dont respond to force. They dont give a fuck. They are strapping bombs to themselves and blowing themselves up. That kind of fucked up mentality cant be reasoned with or be intimidated. If we want to stop terrorism, we need to stop hate, poverty, and bigotry. Of course, this is easier said than done. But force just aint gonna work. The entire US army is no match for terrorists. It only took 19 people on Sept 11 to turn the world upside down. It would only take one chemist and a bunch of stamps, or a crop duster to fuck shit up royally. Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols and some fertilizer and diesel fuel = whole shit load of dead people. There is no fucking way that can be defended against. All the bombs and missles in the world cant kill a foe that it cant see. These people are invisible. The only way to stop it is to make it so that people have no want or will to commit such acts. Happy people that have something to live for dont strap TNT to themselves and blow up little kids.

IB :blanyer: :gives: STFU Hippie Liberal

I kind of agree with Darkstar. You can’t reason with or scare a lunatic. And defending against it is near impossible too, except for specific situations like screening at airports. Even then, someone could still hijack a plane. If someone held a pencil to your throat on a plane, it’s pretty much as effective as box cutters.

:kiss:

What’s wrong with you, you hippie liberal sissy. The best way to stop people that aren’t afraid to die is to threaten them with violence. If we threaten to kill them then they will be too scared to kill themselves and take others with them.

IB BUSH PROMOTES YOU TO SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

fuck we need to start feeding every terrorist Pork…then they will think there not getting there 72 Virgins

ok™

Isnt this the part of Russia that has wanted to be its on country for years now, and there has been a civil war for 10+ years? And now alot of the Alkida type terriorests are going there and making things worse.

read a book… all they respond too is force. don’t threaten, do it. odds are we won’t be the ones that stop all this killing. our democracy will prevent us from ever really bringing down the boom. they will back down if you beat the living shit out of them. reference 6 day war. you can’t negoiate or understand religous zealots

Okay, so we agree that won’t work. And your solution would be…

:ugh:

Yeah, thats been working wonders in Israel, Bosnia, Chechnya, and the Middle East.

Terrorist are bored individuals, they need a driveshaft, 4 wheels , V8 , 5 speed and a 1/4 mile :kekegay:

exactly. no wars, just fighting here and there over the years to avoid the
PR. you cant string this shit out forever, you have to decide and act. :ugh: but your plan of stopping hate is pretty good too

ever ride a bus in israel I think they still have quite the terrorism problem.