Skate pics *56k*

[quote=“turbociv,post:79,topic:25791"”]

lol, at everyone trying to play rollerblading to the same level as skateboard. Ive also done all 3 and skateboarding is by far the hardest. Even on bmx you have handbrakes and handle bars to rely/hold on to. skateboarding takes alot of minipulation and coordination. Theres a reason why everyone in here thinks they are a pro at rollerblading.:lol: its because most of us probably could be.:slight_smile:

put all 3 into a parking lot. Which one you think will be most interesting???

The guy on blades doing 180’s and 360’s??? LOL i dont think so. or how about the bike doing freestyle??? awesome! how about the guy doing 180 heel flips and manuels into flips etcetc. awesome!!!

this is why rollerblading sucks.

just my .02

[/quote]

thats funny i dont recall any one of us saying that they were a pro at rollerblading. we just enjoy doing it. i have personally said that i think it’s cool that skateboarders and bikers can just go to a parking lot and enjoy themselves. it is kind of a pain for us to always have to find obstacles to roll on but it’s never been a problem. and since everyone is so much better at their respective sports let’s see some pics of all you guys to back up all this rollerbashing.