Skate pics *56k*

attaching things to your feet is gay, that’s why snowboarding and skiing are so gay, and so easy since it’s attached to your feet… ever land in a long set of stairs with something attached to your feet? you eat shit asshole, you do it or you eat shit, real easy playboy

Meh sometimes you gotta stir the pot. As long as people know park/spot etiquette it really doesn’t matter what you do. There are assholes in every group.

Rule #1 :wink:

http://www.terribleone.com/images/newspics/february%202nd/joe-tony_hawks.jpg

You act like this is any different to crashing with a skateboard/bmx bike but its not. You comit or you crash and thats how it is

and i think you forgot surfing, since skateboarding is clearly gay for jocking it… also i think you forgot doing a backflip on a motorcycle is easy because you get to hold handlebars and use a jump

alot of bikers and skateboards are cool but it’s the assholes who think that one sport is better than the other based on equipment who make it a pain in the ass to skate, and those are always the kids that fucking suck the worse, good rollerbladers recognize good skateboards and bikers and vise versa, i can attest to this first hand

huge air on a bike is awsome, you can go fast as fuck and do gigantic airs, matt hoffman getting towed by a car is way crazy

Is his name Adam Dickerson?

Shithole? That place looks pretty awesome. Is this the warehouse on hertel?

yes, it’s the place on hertel. it’s a shithole because A) there’s no flow whatsoever 2) every ramp ends in a cement post

rgr. I guess its nice for a skatepark. Ive never been to one before, so after looking at pics of other ones, its nice. Other than the columns in the middle of the park…

The posts being in the way would be annoying, but if it’s such a shithole, then why do you go there?

As for it being dusty, Pipe Dreams was one of the cleanest skate parks I’ve ever been to, and it was the WORST skate park I’ve ever been to.

God that place sucked.

that’s such a stupid question… where else can you go? it’s the only place in the winter that doesn’t get covered with this crazy new “snow” they just invented

razorblades>BMX

If you think that’s a stupid question, then I’ll give you a stupid answer.

Don’t bitch about the place.

at least at pipe dreams you could drop in a 4 foot do a handrail go up the bank and go back to the 4 foot… you clearly don’t deserve to be at a skatepark if you didn’t find pipe dreams fun

man just cause you have to go to someplace doesn’t mean it’s a nice place. it’s a shithole and i wouldn’t go there if it wasn’t for the fact i have to or else not skate. it’s a last resort, why wouldn’t i complain about it? and you don’t even know what the hell you’re talking about, who are you to tell me what I know?

That place was designed by the owners son, who is a blader. So I’m not surprised that you liked it. Their boxes were terrible, the rails were like a foot high and the transitions on everything sucked.

I did like the pipe though.

oh yea… lets hit the same rail over and over…

thats like the douche bags that hike the rails at holiday valley…

I’m Pass McGrass, nice to meet you.

When did I tell you what you know?

hahaha the funny thing is you know so little about biking that you say that. we try to skate and the mass together in the middle of the skatepark like assholes and miss the same trick over and over again while i stand there… at least i can actually land my fucking tricks… and usually the kids who hit the hardest obsticle in the park are trying to get used to tricks on real street which is what matters… if you’re too pussy for a man’s rail then why don’t you go down the bunny hill with the rest of the 11 year old girls

what park is this? im just finishing up restoring my bike to finally ride again

xtreme wheelz

www.xtreme-wheelz.com

damn someone should stay lurking, dont let comments piss you off. thousands of people on here and that means thousands of different opinions. Sorry not everyone thinks the way you do…