ski gear

ok guys who know’s a good shop? or website? i’m really in search of 48-50" poles and a new jacket. thanks in advance guys

Doesnt coldaccord manage a place??

oo that could be helpful :slight_smile:

www.evogear.com

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:2,topic:39997"”]

Doesnt coldaccord manage a place??

[/quote]

urban, 736 elmwood ave. we only have snowboard stuff though. so we have the outerwear, but for ski stuff like poles I’d suggest going to Campus Wheelworks right down the street from us. great guys, very knowledgeable. they do skiing in the offseason (from bikes)

sounds great, i’m actually looking for a more agressive jacket. I don’t like the way my columbia jacket moves when i’m messing around in the wood or the park.

Speaking of ski stuff, somebody stole my oakley a-frames with clear lenses for night skiing a year or two ago, I was wondering if there were any other type of lenses that might be better for night skiing (doesn’t have to be a-frame).

all of the shops in ellicottville have good stuff, the city garage is my favorite. snowflake in lockport is good too and they usually have some stuff on sale. Full price on Jackets is ridiculous, I’ve always looked for last years stuff.

shock-night skiing the yellowish orange lenses is whats i’ve used in the past w/ great results.

garick- yeah i haven’t been out to the city garage in awhile. never been to snowflake maybe i’ll check it out

[quote=“Shockwave179,post:7,topic:39997"”]

Speaking of ski stuff, somebody stole my oakley a-frames with clear lenses for night skiing a year or two ago, I was wondering if there were any other type of lenses that might be better for night skiing (doesn’t have to be a-frame).

[/quote]

i like a frames, ive worn them for a few years. best goggle next to the wisdom in my opinion (wisdom has better peripheral vision, but looks more goofy). the persimmon lens i think is the best all around lens. works great during the day, and at night. I like it better at night than clear, it adds a little depth to the snow. we have them at my work, i believe lenses are 29 bucks. or if you need a new pair of goggles, our a frames are 84, and we have a bunch in stock with persimmons. or wisdoms with persimmons. or uv28 lenses for either. or you can order iridium, but i think thats a waste

cold- what brand of jackets do u guys carry

?

What brand of jacket are you looking for?

ski rack in ea :tup: go see pat oneil

find a place in burlington or stowe vermont and i’ll pick it up and bring it home to buffalo next friday :wink: for a fee.

but we have tons of shops

[quote=“Resurrected J,post:12,topic:39997"”]

?

[/quote]

a pm would have been better, I don’t really check all the threads I reply to regularly

we carry burton, helly hanson, foursquare, special blend, sessions, and dc.