People who ski/board

I have not skiied in about 10 years after a bad spill. My sisters fiance is taking a bachelor party type trip to Mont Tremblant. First has anyone been there?

Second…does anyone work at a local shop that could hook me up on some rental equipment for the weekend of April 11-13th?

I also might buy a jacket and some pants.

Let me know.

TJ Maxx had some ski/board pants last time i was there…don’t spend tons of money if you aren’t going to use them much.

I have a brand new (never worn once) DC Avalanche Jacket: Olive Green Plaid.

http://www.skateamerica.com/store/DC-Mens-Jacket-Avalanche-Olive-Plaid-ID_P12038C39.cfm

?

Mont Tremblant is awesome ive been to a few resorts and besides Killington tremblant is my favorite. There is a little town at the bottom of the mountain and its within walking distance if you stay slopeside

if i had to pick a place to go right now within driving distance(as in besides out west) i would pick tremblant its awesome

How much and what size?

Oof. My bad.

I would guess it’s a medium. I’ll check when I get home and post back.

$80?

Med. would be too small for me…so let me know

PM me. I work at a local shop and will take care of you. All of are stuff is 50% as of now. I can also hook you up with a very cheep rental…

Perfect…thanks alot man.

I have a real nice jacket and a pair of pants that you can borrow. The jacket is big on me and i take a medium. The pants I am not sure of the size, but they are a little long and fit my waist good. I take a size 32x31 I also have goggles and other shit that you might need.

Thanks a bunch…I will let you know.