Skidplate's pile-o-shit Ranger.

Yeah, true true. Makes sense now that I think about it, especially since it’s getting painted.

it’s right next to the truck you morons

no, no, no, no! that style can be left to the classics, lead sleds, and old pickups. they do it too well to ruin.

i mean these: Bassett DOT Street-Legal Racing Wheels

cheap shit nascar wannabe wagon wheels?

Lance, I’ve noticed you’re very rude to 80% of the members on Shift, show little to no respect to anyone and it gets old. So we didn’t see it in the pic, no need for name calling.

point taken. but i like the fact that they’re cheap and light. they work on some cars. to me they look alot more serious then other wheels.

cant go wrong with Torq Thrust II’s. They look good on anything.

And since Rangers and Mustangs share a bolt pattern theres a whole shitload of wheels to choose from.

not this. they’d look ridiculous.

Suck my dick

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh311/badv8ranger/mm1.jpg

exactly. the chrome on this is going away. there will be literally none. and i hate flashy wheels anyways.

Will def neg tomorrow.

:rofl

Cool story, bro.

3000gt’s suck

Will def plus rep tomorrow.

Give me some good reasons why 3000gt’s suck

heavy, unreliable… why don’t you hit up sully and ask him how his 3000gt build was

Heavy? My car weighs just the same as my dads 1989 mustang GT. Sure it’s still heavy, but not as much as people make them out to be. Unreliable? I haven’t had one problem with my 3000gt yet (knock on wood) and as far as Sully’s build goes, it may be because he was using a single turbo, rather than twin turbo setup, like the car originally was made for. I don’t know much about his setup so I’m not going to rant about something I dont know. I like my car and that’s all that matters. You don’t have to like it, you’re not driving it.

Just admit that your car sucks