Skiers/Boarders - Tell Kissing Bridge your opinions...

Skiers and boarders, I came across this the other day on KB’s website…

http://kbnews.blogspot.com/2005/09/sound-off.html

If you have anything that you feel could improve KB, and is a serious viable option, post it.

The more opinions voiced, the better the odds of things geting done. Just be mature and well spoken about it, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it does something.

PS- by viable option, I mean don’t go expecting them to install a multi-million hi-speed quad like some of those people are asking for. :lol:

what would you even need a high speed quad for on such a small hill as KB?

Because there a whole slew of morons in this world that think it’d be a good idea.

And the majority of people in this country are dumber than a brick because we’ve eliminated natural selection. sigh

move toa higher mountain

I wanted to do some lessons this year, so as to not completely waste 5 months.

Move the snowboard park back to North and Put it the hill named Dream (last hill at north) so I can actully go through the park and hit more than 1 jump/rail per run. Sooo agrivating :mad: It would also keep the balance of the skiers/boarders evenly distributed throughout the resort, but they wont casue the operating costs would be too high, even though they charge as much as places in vermont :rolljerk:

reasons why ive stopped riding there and only ride in e’ville

:word:

That is exactly the hill I’ve felt it should be on all along. It is the longest hill at all of KB, and it is such a gentle slope up top where you could start out with some rails, and smaller features and work up to some larger stuff further downn the hill.

If they were to do that, and actually maintain the hits throughout the season. They could have a very good park, and a very successful reputation.

Look at places such as Blue Mountain and Mt Saint Louis Moonstone. Two hills in Ontario, both have about 700 foot vert to work with. Jack shit as far as terrain. Less challenging hills then around here. But they have built successful ski areas around their parks. They designed their parks to have flow and multiple hits per run. Also look at Boyne Highlands and Marquette in Michigan. Two hills with about 500ft vert. Garbage hills essentially. Still successful park-orientated areas.

I mean, I know a bunch of you bash on KB and say Holiday is “SO much better” But it really isn’t Holiday sucks just as much. Their park is nothing much and with just a little work and input, KB’s park could be heads and shoulders beyond Holidays. The only thing HV really has that is better is more runs, a resort atmosphere, which I like less, and a highspeed quad.

^^^^ did you even ride the park at holiday last season? it has improved alot since chris has been runnning it. they have a new pipe cutter and by the end of the season it was getting real good. so many new and difficult rails and boxes were put in last season and many more to come this year :snky: .

can you tell me when the last time the USASA series held an event at KB? its been so long i dont even remember but i do know that in the 3 years ive been coaching the Holimont freestyle team there hasnt been an event there.on the other hand holiday hosts 2-3 events each season. and if you were unaware the USASA series is a stepping stone for riders to turn pro and gets sponsorships (they do have a skier division as well)

im just saying get out on the hill more at each place and you will see a HUGE difference in the quality and flow of the parks.

Duh, I have been. I’ve been through their park many times, and frankly, it isn’t anything all that impressive. And Holiday doesn’t have anything that is actually allowing them to HAVE a better park. The idea of this thread was for people to post their ideas of improvements to KB. If the management changed a few things, there is no excuse why KB couldn’t have a better park than Holiday. IT’S ALL ABOUT POTENTIAL, and that is what I was talking about. With the right managment decisions, there is potential there.

And THAT is the point of me posting that link up there. So there is a cheaper, closer option that is just as good.

So instead of sitting around bitching like everyone does, how about taking that energy and actualy toss out IDEAS and contructive criticism to people who are willing to listen and be open to ideas.

Whatever though, people missed the whole point of this.

Cool idea from KB… now hopefully they will listen to their customers.

Exactly

Whats the point! It’s run by a bunch of complete morons.

Whycome do you say that?

That would be my only suggestion too!

ooo I can’t wait for this season…

It would be sweet to hit something after that hill drop halfway down dream