Skipped Church Sunday and Painted My Civic.

Awesome dude. You got some buffing to do, but it looks great either way.

I can’t fucking wait to see this car done.

looks good man. what kind of wheels are those. i like them a lot?

Jesus still loves you

looks killer man, love the color :tup:

Where did you get the door and fender from … because i know that car … it was MINT … we painted that at Rainbow

hellls yea… i miss you and love you… btw i have a pic of your naked statues with the dude checking out the vag’s… key west obviously… xoox… i also have a follow up thread and im drunk… imu.

hows the dogs and lady?

that shit was full of body filler dude. i had over 10 hrs straightening the doors. paint was solid but doors were maddd wavy.

i was expecting to see a disaster, but shit you did a really good job for a noob, wet sand that bad boy and your all good (next time just be careful to tape more things off to avoid overspray, they also sell cheap wheel covers to throw over them so you dont get the overspray)

:tup::tup::tup::tup: for a nice looking civy

Hot! I’m coming over to check it out this week!

under the headlight there is the only spot of overspray that i was pissed about, the wheels wells are getting a fresh coat of rubber undercoat shit and the wheels had the steelies on at the time which don’t fit anymore due to integra brakes, so I obviously didn’t care to waste any time covering them. i plasticed off the important shit like my sway bar and struts/springs. this color is from an '08 nissan altima, I went in with the intention of buying brickyard red from the 350z but they couldn’t find it, so I picked this one.

thanks for the kind words, there will be more pics later in the week when I get wet sanding and polishing done. i wanna get headlights and shit set in there so I can decide if I like it.

i like it :tup: kinda the color on my civic just a lil more red in it but def looks nice

I cant wait to get home and see this thing… how long till you’re out driving it?

With the gold wheels and a good wetsand it’s gonna look a million.

hopefully 2 weeks granted there are no more major setbacks.

awesome job!

edit: paint your church next Sunday :tup: (without telling them)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

god was angry that you skipped and cursed you with the most orange peel that I’ve ever seen on a car… buff that ish out and let’s see how it looks then.

nice man thats one of the better home paint jobs ive ever seen

excellent choice in color as well :tup:

Looks really good man.

:tup: