Skipped Church Sunday and Painted My Civic.

:tup:

wow that looks killer i was expecting something shity looking lol. nice color choice too, who cares if its got mad orange peel in it still looks better then 80% of the shit box civys out
:tup:

looks good man. how big of a compressor did u use???

+10 for the skipping church part.

nice came out nice, and sick color.

not bad at all - you are planning to wet sand it down right?

I think the color with those wheels is beautiful. I rarely see that color let alone with gold rims :tup:

looks great man are you going to paint the interior of the car red to or just leave it white

wetsand and buff tomorrow if the rain holds off. i’ll get pics up before the weekend with some of the exterior parts on it. the interior is getting sound deadening undercoater shit in a can. just for ease of being able to spray from a can. i’m a full interior guy so you won’t see any interior metal.

/\ i was wondering about that too, i remember that car from years ago. zexd sir or something?

remember what car, the one the doors came from? i bought them from someone whom bought them from the original owner. my car wasn’t bought from anyone on the site if that’s what you’re referring to, I got it bone stock in rochester about 4 years ago or so. lol, I just found this pic from the day I bought it…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/ieatpaint315/93hatchforsale05.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/ieatpaint315/93hatchforsale03.jpg

May I get naked and use my balls to wet sand your car in the rain? I love the color

only if I can hold your cock so it doesn’t touch my car, that’d be fuckin gross dude.

Seriously! that would be gross. I’ll def have to swing by and check it out soon…

any clue what happened to the car you got the doors from ??

no, maybe Paulo will have more info, I bought the doors from his buddy. I’m sure he can find out. I got the doors and front fenders so I’m guessing it’s in a junk yard some where.

I was wondering what the kid we sold it to did with it …

had a nice built b16 with a turbo kit

:tup: to skipping church

Car looks good too.

I remember that car :snky:

Dude that color scheme is prime as hell. I love it with the rims you have. Looks great.

That is sick lookin Ryan. The car is coming along real nice. The rims fit the color, but personally I would like to see some gunmetal rota slips on that lol. Paint looks great, you put your work in and it payed off very nicely.

J