SkrappaR trying to jam out on guitar

Yeah. I noticed a lot of music stuff for sale on here (and some discussion) so I know there are some musicians on the site. I also finally found a flame suit strong enough for some of the douchebags around here.

All in all I have about 3 solid years of experience starting way back when I was 16. I just recently picked up my axe again and have been really enjoying it, so I grabbed some more equipment and learned a few songs. I just play for fun. I’m not in a band nor do I really desire to be in one right now so I don’t claim to be good, i just want some qualified people to comment/criticize.

This is a vid I put together of some good stuff and some bad stuff that i learned. (just parts of songs of which I know the whole thing)

Let me know if I have some promise or if i should burn all my gear asap.

I know all of you will think the songs are gay. I don’t care. :mamoru:

Flame away.

1. You need a better way to record the audio.
  2. You need to wear something else when you’re playing Enter Sandman. Maybe… something less gay :stuck_out_tongue:
  3. You’re pretty much a beast though. Next time record without the backround music. it will be easier to decipher where you need help.

4,5,6 all include more Metallica solos.

3 years? I am impressed.:gotme:

I love Canon but I have never heard a “rock” version. lol

Nice Skrap :slight_smile:

I can’t decide whether I like shaggy or clean cut skrapper better, but the guitar playing is coming right along. Good work! :slight_smile:

Not bad for three years of just fuckin around :tup:

haha. I forgot to pre-apologize for the gay hat. My wife likes it though and she told me to wear it.

I played for a year when I was 16…took about ten off and started playing again.

Jack. Thanks for the comments. I was using a shitty built in webcam on my laptop to record so that is why the audo is horrible. I can hear myself very clear over the backing track…some of the songs are just backing tracks with the absence of the guitar track. I will post some using Guitar Pro with only the drums so you can hear better. I pretty much know what I need to work on but it is nice to hear from other people.

Thanks for the compliments and such.

:word:

I would like it a lot more if it didn’t come with a disclaimer.

You can shred pretty well. :slight_smile:

^^haha. First time in the public eye. Guess I had the FAIL jitters. But thanks.

Here is a cool vid I just dug up of my beast and the harlot cover from 1 year ago. You can truly see how much of a difference practice makes. At least an hour a day.

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/Jskrapper/?action=view&current=BeastandtheHarlotcoverbySkrappaR.flv

nice job man!

JshreddAr

:tspry: Thanks everyone.

I’ll add a few more vids to my Youtube channel a little later.

So I take it I am on the right track?

IF by “on the right track” you mean making me hott… then yes. Full speed ahead.