Slammed 2.0

leave it to vw to put the ecu in the “rain tray” :nono

yeah bunch of clowns. atleast the audi’s are in a sealed box. the mk4 isnt bad its tucked way back.

if i seal it in a box/bag, dont i have to worry about condensation or no?

if its angled with a vent in the back, under the scuttle you should be alright, or extended the harness and put it in the car.

Yea, i got the DC2 to rip… again. Funny things is, ive had a set of Tokico Illuminas since '03 and havnt cleaned them once. They’re still just as crisp as day one and have even actually been on two of my past tegs.

We’ll see what Buddy Club has to say, i was under the impression the the quality of these far surpassed that of the Tokicos. It’s just gonna be hard to get people to believe that i didn’t abuse these coilovers since they look so ugly.

I will be checking out the left side as soon as i feel a little better.

The other thing i was thinking was that unlike the Tokicos, these didnt bolt to the car using the piston. The seat is what attached to the car, so therefore there was no reason to torque down the pitson/strut any…

twat?

he meant with a broken c/o :rofl

get on aim sucka.

ha, we made that guys night.

old peeps just dont understand i guess. was he bitching the whole time, did you tip him?

felt so good to tip the helpful sympathetic customer friendly gentlemen right in front of him… kinda lmao

right after i eat some BEAN SOUP

BEAAAAAAAAAN SOUUUUUUP

yea after I told him my front bumper comes off with a couple screws he was very happy.he turned out to be pretty cool, ken was his name.

ew :umm