Slammed the Audi

your axles must love you

Yeah I wonder what your camber and toe specs are right now lol

Bring that up to Synapse and have them corner balance and align it.
You better hit some auto x’s this year.

need some good pics before i’ll comment, right now all the pic angles/lighting sucks to see what it will really look like.

go buy some good wheels now. leave it at the height its at if your just gonna drive it around. if you actually care about performance, keep moding the suspension so it performs slammed to hell.

looks dumb

THIS.

Just cuz its stiff doesn’t mean everything else in the suspension isn’t wayyyyy out. Lowering it that far does A LOT to the geometry.

Raise up the front please.

To be honest ned, looks kinda shitty with the stockers on there especialy up front… got the mean rake going on… I’d raise it up a little bit… With some bigger wheels and better fitment thou it will look much better

but as mk4 said, looks cholo right now

IMHO I think it looks killer. I am also partial to the fact that I will not drive a car with any wheel gap. I just hate the look of it. The Audi looks awesome, come down a tad in the rear and you will be good to go.

+1

meh

Fronts definitely getting raised. Just wanted to do this for fun for a couple of days but I can’t even get 2 feet into my driveway. I have a skid plate on order too just in case.

lower it

Are you a puerto rican?

shit looks dope

Holy shit that’s jammed, ride brutal?

saw the audi on fuller rd yesterday around 11.

looks stupid…

Not really man, the Z actually felt harsher on Eibach/KYB’s

what were you in?

and again, front ends coming up but not for cosmetic reasons. Its just too low to be practical as a DD.

Successfully raised it up today. Looks official now, no more cholo ride.