Sleeper-1 Grindpunk16-0

lol

I did take route 8,i stopped at chaz’s place to BS a lil then headin there. There were three advanced auto’s around there and i just so happened to of hit up all three,LMFAO! I took 8 all the way home,it was fun actually…roads were covered and i got to try out my snow tires…60-70 on butler snow covered roads FTW!

his advanced isnt that far up rt 8, and its not even in butler, know ur north of pittsburgh areas better

Um.it was def butler Matilda…:bigthumb:

the last one on route 8 not in butler is the one right by the sheetz and north park lounge clubhouse

if i were him i’d be filing a lawsuit against my employer…

you just dont give out employee schedules to anyone… what if you were some crazy wackjob stalker waiting til he got off work to put one thru his head??

but like i said, its good you got your money

After that the next one is passed Butler towards clearview.

Hansern Ave. also, i wanted to ride along so bad. Damn work :rant:

So Devin did it end up being the one by sheetz or further up?

if you were him you would get chased down the street by unrully teenagers in riced out civics.
so STFU!

This is true

Should of gave him a wedgie and a noogie :kekegay:

And a story would follow with I was holding back from kickin there ass or I was about to pull them out of the car and…

hahahahaha JIMMY WIGGLES…btw justin he used to work at the one on rt8 next to sheetz, but he transferred to the one in butler because it was closer to his house i believe. Glad you got your money sleeper. I think my girlfriend might’ve helped you out.

less bee’s at the one up in butler?