sleeper cars

Wheel to wheel’s twin rotrex supercharged nova…

looks stock on the outside. factory wheels, no paint, hidden cage, stock refreshed interior… quiet exhaust

1000hp or so and runs 9’s

nuff said.

could you imagine a dump truck or even a truck with a plow on it going fast…

there are big rigs that go 13’s

with jimmay driving yes/

Bro, there is no way in hell that Syclone is a sleeper. Everyone worth their salt knows what they are…

I’m going for a sleeper style look with my blazer. Maybe play with some ricers. Just a 1st gen S10 Blazer on some Xtreme Wheels :wink:

ferrari enzo

in all truth, I’d have to say the V Series Cadillac’s would probably be the bigger sleepers of this era.

Majority of the people associate Cadillac as your grandpa’s car still, even with the redesigns.

the 10 wheel volvo i drive, could beat your Speed bump.

It only weighs 9 ton 500 hp / 1900 Tq and 10 gears

did you know the STS-V did the "Ring in 8 min 32 seconds??? thats faster than the C6 vette…

thats a hell of a sleeper if i do say so

Agree: Syclone / Typhoon is not a sleeper.

ya most know what they are…and the ones that dont know dont deserve to know about them then

I’ll admit it…
I got schooled by a syclone. I had the old mans vette out and had some s-10 rev at me. let’s just say I pulled off so that I didn’t have to see him at the next light…

http://www.w2wpowertrain.com/t-novabuild-2.aspx

one of the greatest sleepers ever!!! went 9.68!!!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/bnova-1.jpg
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/ssb-40.jpg

i prefer “stealth”…to “sleeper”…similar but different.

wagons = :bigthumb:

I got a stock foxbody with a sqealing fan belt :stick:

Not too sleeper with the meats needed to go 9.68 though

Yes, like Curt Brown’s old Evo. Although an Evo is not by it’s nature very stealthy, I think a car that fast, that looks 95% stock, is pretty stealth.

that ting pulls up next to you at a red light i highly doubt ur going to think that thing is running 9s. read his story in Hot Rod, when he pulled up to a track, they didnt even inspect it, they just wrote numbers on it, thinking it wasnt going to run what he runs. that car is badass

he ran 9.68 on those tires on the car currently… those are custom rims that look like stock but are widened to fit some slicks. At least thats what i thought i read in the mag article that he ran tires on those rims so you couldnt really tell.

and yes, i wouldnt think that thing would go 12’s let alone 9’s

that car is sick!

i guess its just me… i find something sneaky about lieing whats under the hood. i’d rather put it someones face and still beat em leaving no excuses. and i think u guys missed the point… if you are well rounded in cars…you should be surprized… i woul dnever sleep a SHO taurus… if you slept one you don’t know shit about cars anyway then so what the point…you just beat someone that is a moron… no fun in that. thats like pickin on retarded kids.

15 second stock muscle cars…you gotta look at them in their time period… they were heavy hunks on steel… pound for pound and cube for cube they still perform better than a stock civic. you can’t view them against stuff thats not stock… how is that fair? 15 second 383 superbee is cooler than a 11 second civic anyday of the year.

thats why GN is the ultimate, GO FAST, LOOK GOOD…with the a/c on.