sleeper

you are all a bouch of whiney pussies, STFU already

ooblackss- you are a fat pos like burnyd and if youre not gay you should be, cause you sure look like it

sleeper- you are responcible for more efight threads evar in the history of efights, and further more, You talk to much

Quik- okay okay, we get it, youre getting laid, its really not that big of a deal, well unless your burnyd then it matters, but since youre just a skinny crack head stfu.

schmieder
- stop posting anything that has to do with the shop, dont send me referales cause ppl look at who is telling them where to go in oder to validate the quality of the job they are about to recieve

whitey -if i were you i would NEVAR laught at any other human… or animal for that matter…

the rest of you can eat my shit and die, and if any of you :tool:'s have a problem, you can stop bye and lick my ass…

oh and laura- :idhitit:

am i under rest of you?

And that means what to me?:weak:

you can be if youd like, :moon:

:zzz:

well this thread was really getting boring, so i had to spice it up, and pewter, if ur not in the list, then yes, you fall under the “rest of you” catagory…

Don’t u have some ghettos kids to payoff ot break into ur building again?

while we shall see!

while? what are we waiting for?

Devin, that was just lame…

Chaz…not as lame as ur skillz at stereo:down:

Devin, we are beging to cross a threashold, AND i have nevar said anything about ur motor/s cause that to would be Lame,

so would you prefer that i wash my ass before you get here, or will you clean it all up for me?

ps. bring ur dentures, i think i have a dingleball

O christ.are u serious!!! Take a joke u lil ethiopian quik wannabe:D

this dingle berry is Killing me.

Then just tell smeider to leave:doh:

wow a good post by sleeper

he knows a smelly piece of shit when he sees one…

:yawn:

keep opening your mouth like that and ill stick my wiener in it sir Whitey… :bj: