Sleeping > Audi PICS!!! =(

Is the car 5 speed?

are the wheels and tires still good?

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:21,topic:33830"”]

Is the car 5 speed?

are the wheels and tires still good?

[/quote]

Yes and Yes

Not fun waking up to being in the middle of an accident is it? Last time I did it I woke up right before all the scary stuff started happening. Like rolling over and taking out a tree.

[quote=“93z24,post:6,topic:33830"”]

wow dude. from the look of those pics, you got real lucky.

glad your ok. insurance will cover the car right.

[/quote]

its not luck its how well audi’s are designed

9ve seen a4’s get blasted in the passangers door by midsized sedans and even trucks, and the person in the passnagers seat walked away unhurt

i cleaned human blood out off 2 audis in the 5 years at schmitts, and both were because of deer coming thru the windsheild

i cleaned human blood out of chrysler products for minor fender benders more times then i can remember

that sucks

wow, glad to hear you’re ok!!!

:word: +1

anything salvageable for my audi

probably just the trunk and right rear quarter

Glad your ok dude. That thing is fucked.

No offense man, but crap like this pisses me off

You didnt realize you were a little too tired to drive?

What if you had fallen asleep on a major road, and killed a bunch of people…

Think about that.

[quote=“vq30de,post:31,topic:33830"”]

Think about that.

[/quote]

He definitely did realize that after the fact. Cal seemed pretty upset with himself over the idea that their could have been someone else in the car that could have gotten hurt, or he could have killed another person on the road easy. We all make dumb decisions, at least Cal can learn from this one. I know I have driven far to long into being tired many times, I am just lucky it never ended in anything bad.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:32,topic:33830"”]

He definitely did realize that after the fact. Cal seemed pretty upset with himself over the idea that their could have been someone else in the car that could have gotten hurt, or he could have killed another person on the road easy. We all make dumb decisions, at least Cal can learn from this one. I know I have driven far to long into being tired many times, I am just lucky it never ended in anything bad.

[/quote]

I assume he will have learned his lesson here. Sucks it took an accident like this though…

def learned my lesson this scared the shit out of me! If there had been anyone in the back seat i would never be able to forgive myself, well i realized i was getting tired and nodding off but the fact i was less than 2 min from home gave me a big head and i thought i could make it… i was horribly wrong =(

Audi builds some pretty strong cars from the looks of it.

X…

word i will never drive a neon again as long as i live, time for another audi,lexus,bmw…

Blame Skunk…I real friend wouldnt let you drive home if you were too tired.

Just like that one time I let GSX…o well nevermind.

Glad you are ok.

thats just it i wasnt even tired when i left his place, and he already feels horrible enough, he asked me a few times if i was ok to drive…

Shit like this happens.
I fell asleep last week at a light at about 1 in the morning after working for 16 hours…Ugh.

Let me know how much you want for the borla and dp <3

[quote=“vq30de,post:31,topic:33830"”]

Think about that.

[/quote]

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That must be why I still havent seen any $ from him that he owes me…he feels so terrible he goes out and spends it on going to a bar every nite of the week.