Sleeping on your back or face down?

I was having back pains last night so I tried sleeping in a new to me position, on my back.

It felt exceptionally awkward but well balanced and helped me with my back for the night.

It made me :ponder for a minute however, on the back is the generally accepted way of sleeping seen in most movies and shows (cinematography wise it seems the better position for a shot), but I’ll still be going back to my own ways once the back gets better.

With that said, who follows which sleeping method?

Ive gotta sleep on my side. My back gets sore if I sleep on it.

depends on the bed…good matress i can pass the fuck out in any position, shitty mattress i toss and turn all night…for example my mattress was extremely expensive but well worth it, my gfs mattress was cheap and blows and i cant get a good nights sleep at her house for shit but at my own house within a half hour im out cold and feel much better in the morning

I have a Sterns and Foster mattress which retails for a shit load of money. Have yet to find a bed better than mine. Pillow top FTW. I can fall a sleep in any position, but typically I sleep on my stomach. Some nights, though, it’s on my back.

I need a new mattress reallll bad… I sleep on a child’s bed and Im 6’ 3’ but yah I like sleeping on my side and face down.

Well I always end up on my right side. I think its because thats the side my kidney tranz is on, and I subconsciously feel I have to protect it or something. But when I was on dialysis and had an unsightly tube coming out of my abdomen, I was always sleeping on my back, not really by choice, lol, but I got used to it. But I havent ever slept on my stomach since.

Oh and my mattress is a POS.

I always lay on my side or on my back, only way I can fall asleep…

only sleep on my right side on the left side of the bed. or if that doesnt work i lay on my stomach

I can’t do sides one bit, I have no idea how you guys pull that one off.

sides/stomach only… cant sleep on my back. was forced to “sleep” on my back after my first wrist surgery after the bike wreck for about 2 weeks… that SUCKED, but at least i was doped up on enough hydro’s and morphene to not care.

Really? I thought the majority of people sleep on their sides?

On another note: Vlad you stuck home today? You’re on a roll with the new threads! :lol

FML

Sunday is my only day off a week, and typically I spend it doing useless tasks (see the picture above), however now I might as well be a bit productive.

It also happens to be the only day a week when I wake up without using an alarm clock, which allowed me to evaluate my sleep after sleeping on the back, hence the thread.

Haha, forgot about that post. :lol

I sleep on my stomach with my dick fully erect, like a kickstand.

on my stomach with my right leg all bent up to try and keep my hip in place… scoliosis FTL

Its not like the commericals were your arms are tucked under your body.

example. i sleep on my right side, that means my right arm is under the pillow. or ill lay on my stomach and put both arms under the pillow.

usually i sleep on my side, but i wake up face down mostly

I sleep 360*

on my back. cant sleep any other way. i go numb if i try.

Face down ftw. If I try to sleep on my back I always end up fapping instead.