sleeving

anyone know anyone else other then golden eagel to do sleeves?

Golden Eagle is the best period. If you have a machine shop local that will do it dartons are good but they don’t have a service. Benson is also pretty good but again GE is the best

i heard fruit of the loom puts them on all thier shirts

shut up chad…lol, is ther a machine shop around pitt hat puts in dartons at a reasonable price?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/redlinegsr94/block.jpg

Golden Eagle > *

GE said 950.00 for my rsx, thinkthats a reasonable price?

sounds about right

got to pay to play

you would have to have alot of trust in a local shop to pull it off and i can gaurantee you that there not gonna warrenty the work since its high performance. GE will atleast give you a warrenty against sinking or cracking sleeves

true, i just wanted to cif anyone had done it with a local shop…

no local machine shops I know of will touch a honda motor for sleeving. they will bore and hone but not the sleeving

so GE it is… got to get up over 500 plus wheels to hang with u at the track boosted…lol got some winter plans for the ole rsx…

lol you don’t need that much I only make 300whp, but if you are shooting for 500 you have bigger fish to fry

we will see what i get after winter, when i get home i will install my fuel upgrades, fuel rail, and bigger injectors…see if i go over 300, im at 289 right now…and got a whole engine build plan for winter…hopefully it all works out…

My one guy does v8 powa all the time. Im sure he’d do a honduh.

I have yet to endevour just b/c its $$$$$$$$$

we are a dealer for golden eagle. i can’t save you a ton of money, but i’m sure i can get you a little better price. just don’t forget to factor in your shipping charges. generally they are about 50-60 bux each way.

let me know what kind of price u get rusty…and pm me…thanx

I’m going GE with my winter motor build. A friend of mine had Darton sleeves and dropped a sleeve.

that had to suck, they dont warranty huh?

There was no warranty because it was done by a local (Texas) machine shop.

Needless to say…his new motor has GE sleeves.

yeah i decided GE sleeves, Cp pistons,totalseal rings and eagle rods…trying not go real expensive but trying not to buy cheap shitty parts either

kaboom