Slight accident on the 33, looking for some advice

Basically I was driving down the 33 to Buff state, and the right lane was backed up halfway to the 190. I didn’t realize it at first and barely slammed on the brakes in time and rear ended this guy in front of me. His car escaped with a few scrapes, mine suffered the brunt of the damage. A bunch of small issues that I can probably fix myself, but one major one I need some advice on:

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9796/img00021201010072114.jpg

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/556/img00022201010072115.jpg

From what I can see, I’ll need two new headlights, the housings are okay but the mounts snapped on impact. The grill will need replacing, as well as the hood latch (may be okay, might be able to bend it back into shape). The radiator, radiator support and other structural components seem okay, no bends, cracks or chips.

I’m guessing that the bent part is the bumper brace? Hopefully someone can chime in and let me know if it’ll be a pain or not. I’m thinking maybe M&M u-pull-it for parts? How hard would it be to replace/source the part in question?

Also, if it helps, my car is an '03 Nissan Sentra. Thanks for the help,

Brandon

gonna have a tough time finding an 03 sentra in m&m for whatever part you need…from looks it seems you should be correct that it is the bumper itself

Brandons a good dude, I just checked over the car personally and its not as bad as it seems. I’m up for wrenching it he can get the parts so if anyone can chime in where to get those bad boys that’d be sweet.

Yeah, looks like the brace for the bumper. Might need the part where it mounts too. will know better if you remove the bumper.

if you dont even care about your car that much and its still functions fine leave it

take bumper off bend back into place, call it a day

I don’t think that’ll bend back into place. It’s actually folded over and bent, if I were to put any pressure on it in the opposite direction it would just snap the metal.

LKQ is probably your best choice; and yea, that looks like the main bumper support /crash protection from that view.

I would run without it. My .02

for some odd reason. i have a new front bumper for a sentra in my garage. i think its a 05. lmk if your intrested.

Good chance I might be, can you post some pictures of it up?