Slight fender bender

http://www.wny-scca.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=1640#1640

your car?? that really sux. grab a pair of replacement stock fender off ebay, a CF hood. projector headlights, and then get a stock bumper core support from honda and a new bumper off ebay wholesale. contact 95accordvtec for a cheap online database for honda replacement parts.

fucking hate old people driving

I need a few more parts than that. But they haven’t “investigated” it yet, so there has been no blame placement - and no sign of if I am getting money or not. If I get cash, I’ll probably just look for another shell and swap parts over.

I also fucking hate old people driving.

was that a little camera on the front bumper?!?

Sorry to hear, good luck with the repairs…

wow that sucks dude, good luck with everything… ive had to go thru the same thing b4… i got my money but it sucked waiting

dunno man…they need to start re-testing this old fucks

time for a buddy club body kit, z3 fenders, and an invader hood.
/sarchism

the damage doesnt look all that bad. get the check, and take it over to DJNick.

Yeah - the “Bumper Cam”. It’s a logitech quickcam. I ran the usb cable through the firewall, and I seatbelt my laptop in the car to stream video with. It’s a bit cheaper than a camcorder, and the movies are already on my computer when done. However, the quality isn’t the greatest.

If I keep the car, I will do all the work myself. I don’t trust just anyone to do stuff for me. There is a sense of accomplishment when you do stuff on your own. I did the engine swap myself, and the rear disc conversion, the suspension. I get to add body work to my resume now.

sorry to hear…that really sucks.
when will they get the hint that old people should be retested…i know they have to get around, but there are other means for them.
there are just countless #'s of people who have been hit or nearly hit by them.

hope your car gets fixed soon.

getting panels straight and a finish with out orange peel is a little different than bolt on/ins.

How are you ever supposed to learn if you don’t try it?

sorry to hear about your car Jim…that exact same thing happened to me only my car was totalled :frowning: old people suck!! well call me if you need a ride to the banquet

could be worst

^^^ your right you could of owned a cobalt LMAO!!

:cry: ur just not nice

But you know it to be true in your heart.

that shouldnt be too bad to fix…GL

Ill buy the shell if you wanna sell it?