Slow clutch slave leak troubles FML

Hi guys,

I’ve had my 240 for over a year now and this one annoying issue has been driving me insane.

So a few weeks after driving, the clutch fluid would slowly drain until empty.
After taking out the hardline and inspecting it, it seems the wrong slave cylinder was installed on the car -
An inverted fitting was going into a cylinder that needs a bubble flare.

I figured screw it, i’ll replace the whole old hardline setup with a steel braid line while im down there.
Ordered the auto to manual replacement line(circuit sports) and an exedy slave cylinder(SC560) from FRSport.

Both parts arrived - the line - which has an inverted flare -
and - the slave - which has BUBBLE flare. again.

So I hunted around for an adapter and managed to find an inverted —> bubble flare adapter
BUT - the threads didn’t line up exactly. It was close, and my patience was running thin - so i took the clear best option at the time - ghetto force it into place. yep. you know how this ends.

The car ran without leaks for a solid few months, and now it drains within one drive.

So I checked back and realized the SC560 cylinder must only be for the pre 91 trannys,
The car is an 89, but is swapped with an SR20, and exedy makes an SC560, and an SC563 - i figured I had found the problem and needed the SC563 (91 - 98) slave cylinder.

Ordered it - Guess what - … BUBBLE FLARE!
And to make things worse the adapter stripped the original inverted flare head threads.

So now im mind-fucked on which is the right and wrong pieces.

Any suggestions appreciated.