Slow luxury sedan on ebay...I can has?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/700-HP-2010-Cadillac-CTS-V-Hennessey-V700-CTSV-/120580295913?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c13254ce9

I would do horrible things to get this.

Too bad since it’s Hennessy once you pay for it there’s a good chance the motor and wheels will disappear and you’ll be sitting on it for the next year. :wink:

Haha, true, but at least you can run 1/4’s fast enough to activate onstar once you get them.

i dont get it lol… (stealing)

I’ve seen this car many times. It isn’t too far from my house if someone wants me to deliver it to them. :slight_smile:

I think this was also the “press” car since it was the one autoblog had.
Probably took a bunch of beatings.

Guys were buying brand new ones last winter for 10k off sticker.

According to autoblog

A Cadillac CTS-V will ding your checkbook to the tune of about $62,000. Hennessey then charges $19,950 for the V700 package, $5,950 for the 20-inch, one-piece forged aluminum wheels that are three pounds lighter per corner than the stock hoops and $2,000 for the massive, but still-no-match-for-the-mighty-motor, tires. All in you’re looking at about $90,000 for a legitimate supercar beater with a one-year warranty. Besides, recent studies have proved that laughter is quite good for you.

So his buy it now is 8 grand off a press car?

Yeah, probably hoping for a sucker who wants his personal car at that price.