Slowmarro vs. McLaren

I beat vettes all day long *****! Id take a SN95 over a 70’s-80’s vette ANY day

cause you a bitch

the camaro is detailed,waitin for the battle of the 94,s ill get ya

slowmarrow, you are so fucking ignorant dude especially being a chevy guy, how could you even say the smallest engine was a 350… the first vette was a 6 cyl, there were 283s and 327 first of all you dumbass… second there was a 305 vette here you go and OWN

im talkin vettes not motors in general ,you little fuckin tool.your mother should of swallowed you they would be great if they put it in production but they didnt .so what aboout our run come on

Wasnt that built specifically for the california market due to emissions regulations?

now your choking on your own shit, if i wanted to hear an asshole talk id fart

and if i wanted lip from ya id scrape it off my zipperr…so come on fuckstick when we down or did it blow up

thank you and never put into FULL production therfore it dont count

i was a corvette, was built by GM and had a 305. a 305 corvette was built and does exist … always lookin for loopholes you got owned.

no i didnt ,race me queer dont run in circles are u just pissy cause ya just barely beat a 17 sec car before.

Special Market corvettes shouldnt count as a full production type… If california didnt require it, it would have never been built with that motor

all pissed cuz you got owned… serves you right for talking all your shit

true true …but mclaern still thinks his car is fastand has a big dick …so in his own mind he is a legend

i didnt get owned it never hit production so therefore ya didnt own me ,

wow just wow

retard,no vette ever had a motor smaller than 350

owned AGAIN

C1-C3 had smaller engine options

john i like you, but you fall into this kids games too easy. resulting in a ruined thread. partly because benny is a failure at moderating

seriously, this is what you two are doing

:rofl

I dont have any privs in this section asshat