Small parts powdercoating

Well the warm weather is right around the corner and so the bikes will be coming out. If anyone is looking to get some of their small parts (pegs, rearsets, etc) powder-coated let me know. I’m sure you guys have seen the parts I did for my R6 and my GS550 and they all came out great. I may not be as good as powdertech or other big companies, but my work is very good and I can do it for a lot cheaper than they can. I can get just about any color you need. Let me know what you need and I can shoot you a price asap and get them done for you.
Thanks

Whats the biggest size part you could do?

I can do up to 16"x12"x10" but larger parts require the use of the grate to hold the part so one side will have minor lines from the grating. I prefer not to do wheels yet until I can get more practice under my belt. Producing a good “product” is very important to me, so if there is something I dont feel I can get perfect, or damn close to it, I’d rather wait til I can.

i got a couple wheels that are 16x8 i need done so u can practice on them if ya want

what color were you looking to do?

black or a dark gunmetal color

yea i have a set of 14" alloys u could do a practice run on

Well I guess what I can do with wheels is do them first as a coat now, pay later if you are happy with them. Granted if you really wanted to be an a$$ you could just simply say you dont like them even if you do, but i think most people are somewhat honest on here… lol. Sandblasting the wheels is a PITA b/c my cabinet is a little small so I have to blast them outside. When I did the wheels for my VW it took about 5-6 hours so I could probably do a full set of wheels for $100 + powder to start… then as I get more practice the price will go up. If interested, shoot me an email at kennylarowe@nycap.rr.com and we can get something set up.