smell of a woman vs. smell of money

what smells better?

everyone knows they have had a bunch of money in their hand and give it a wiff. smells so good…

everybody knows they have had a pretty girl on top of them and…

what smells better? money or a pretty girl?

Uhh…

ha!

money is def better than girls. and no, i’m not gay, unless, of course, i am offered enough money…

seriously though, i’d rather have a nice stack of cash than a hot chick cuz you know the chick is just gonna end up pissing you off and money can buy sweeeet material things…

Money mother fucker, because with money comes bitches… Plain and simple

Word.

money is better, but it doesnt smell better.

money

<3 chicks

money is nice to have but I think I smell better than dirty money LOL :wink:

I agree^^ :smiley:

X…

if i was a guy, i’d choose money :wink: but some perfume out there now if just amazing. money doesnt smell great… unless its brand new…well then it just smells like new money.

QFT.

we need to test this

no more guessing.

were gonna need some willing broads and a few fresh 50’s

whos in?

who would like the smell of millions of other dick beaters that touched that money, i’ll stick to smelling girls, and spending money (not smelling it).

Money can make any girl smell better.

I have money, I buy a PHAT pad with a hot jacuzzi and a sweet shower, I buy good smelling oils and shit, have sex with hot girl in said jacuzzi and shower, make her use her herbal essence and dove shit, blamo, I have a good smelling girl too.

^Hahahahaha.

The smell of a “pretty girl” for sure…

New money smells better than any girl.

What about money that smells like a lady like all those rolled up bills from the downer?