Smokin_SS as a youngster

Fuck I hate seeing kids that are younger than the amount of years I have been playing who could probably show me up hardcore on guitar.

close…I have black hair bud.

:lol

yea honestly, for her/his/whatevers age that is pretty good. I can play that song…but not that well :(.

Same here. Never really cared to learn any skynyrd personally but he plays that super clean. Hell I’m just happy I’m getting to a point where I can sing and play at the same time to an extent. That took me forever to get the coordination for.

I’ve been a drummer for years. I want to get into guitar though…

Guitar is far easier to learn than drums…especially since you can practice anytime of the day/night without pissing off neighbors or ghosts.

Yeah right SSSSSsssssmoking wises he was that cool as a kid.

speak English much???

You forgot to capitalize the first word of the question there SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN, nice job with the English capitalization and you’re boisterous use of punctuation, though.

My parents must have grown used to it since I started playing back in Elementary school. I bought silencer pads for the drums/cymbals but in the end it just wasn’t the same as playing the drums the conventional way.

Kind of like having sex with a condom… it may be safer, but it just doesn’t feel the same as going bare back. haha