Smokindiesel's 1996 Dodge Cummins 12 Valve

After you left one of the Duramax guys made 1000+wtq on a chip/exhaust/k&n :o

It’s cool, it rained when I got home so I finished up the coil setup and called it a day. I may be selling my intercooler.

I think I’m gonna show up at the Muscle car dyno shootout the 11th and piss some guys off.

Heres ya go!

I layed down 580whp & 1178 ft lbs

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg154/Smokindiesel_1996/th_P9260012.jpg

:rofl: 5th 4th loser!!:kekegay:

lol…nice mike

hell yea mike congrats bro

Thanks guys!!

Good deal. Looks like your rig barely fit on the rollers.

Congrats Mike-- you running the water injection on those pulls? Who won, and how did Steve do?

Congrats on the numbers…

Man… I would NEVER let you guys dyno at my place if I had a dyno… unless I wanted to paint the ceilings black!!! They had to have had a major mess to clean up! I couldn’t imagine what the offices smelt like!

Thanks guys …
Zach … it actually fit on there pretty well … A LOT better than Hybrids anyways. I dynoed on the 35’s as well … and Im sure that took away some of my number … but its what I run on the street so.

Mark M … Thanks dude!! Top went to Mighty Mick with his common rail at 738hp on #2 only. Steve got 3rd place at 676.

And yes I sprayed on all of my runs … I have yet to see a HUGE gain from the methonal on the dyno, although it makes a big difference on the street. So im not 100% sure whats going on there.

Mark R … Thanks dude. Comon’ it aint THAT bad!! :rofl:
I did make there garage door black since it was right above my exhaust though … but they didn’t mind :bigok:

sick numbers there buddy. i saw at the one shop when they were doing a diesel dyno day that they had the typical black rubber exhaust tubes run from the stacks to outside and they put up all kinds of tarps to try to keep the place from getting nasty.

Thanks Mac!! … yeah some shops direct the smoke outside, or try to at least.

Meth doesn’t make power, it keeps knock down allowing you to run leaner/more pressure.

If you’re spraying meth at the same levels you were when not spraying it’s not going to do anything.

I fucking quit … Truck is done …

damnit

Yup … Sucks Joe … Especally after the plans we made today. Destroyed yet ANOTHER turbo with maybe 2,000 miles on it … But this time its way worse than the last. I fucking give up :mad:

Hey mike atleast you went out rollin some smoke buddy!!:boink

nooooo! it cant be! its impossible!

star wars quote

And how did this happen?

It wasn’t my bad luck this time… phew.

:bsflag: