Smokindiesel's 1996 Dodge Cummins 12 Valve

OMG ! ! THE SHOW TRUCK GOT DIRTY ! ! :moon::grouphug::wink:

Cool! I was wondering what diesel I could hear making pulls.

LOL … You could hear it? … Where were ya at?

A couple of blocks up the street in the industrial park. :burnout:

LOL. That’s nuts! We had a guy stop because he thought the shop was on fire. LOL

Ha, ha! There was a building behind Hybrid that had a bad fire a few months back. Plastic injection molding business.

Not my day today … Blew my bottom intercooler boot apart (not blew off … blew apart!) … then 5 minutes later I got fucking pulled over for so much smoke as I was limping it home. (no boost at all … she smokes ALL the time) … cop said a did a big burnout … and thats where the smoke came from … LOL

Mike & Zach … you two are bad luck!!! :rofl:

EDIT: … Heres a cell phone pic
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg154/Smokindiesel_1996/IMG00066.jpg

The power in this truck is unreal… I have never felt torque like that. 55-100 MPH in 5th gear takes about 2 seconds.

…Then the IC boot pops. Sorry to see that dude. The truck was crazy fun until that happened. Doesn’t look like too hard of a fix.

That cop sounds like an idiot. Uhh… white smoke/black smoke, he hasn’t seen too many burnouts.

:frowning: :frowning:

HOW MUCH WAS THE TICKET?

tire smoke aint black unless u set them on fire!

so that’s what that pic is of…:rofl: i was trying to figure out what it was when you sent it to me last night

damn that sucks tho mike…how much is your ticket

Yup that’s it Guffey! LOL. I got out of the ticket after some arguing that my truck is broke … And without any boost at all I have NO control over smoke.

Zach & Mike … Sorry that ride sucked. Let me get it back together and then ill be able to show you all she has!

fight the ticket

I got out of it … They ended up letting me go after explaining 2000 times I blew a boot

It has plenty from what I saw, but if it’s got more I’m not turning down a ride. :burnout:

Pretty cool project.

I was still able to roll a 566.5 hp & 1000+ ft lbs (Dennis’s dyno flatlined at 1000)

That is a shit ton of torque. Wow. I think I’d go around pulling houses off their foundations and ripping people’s trees out of their lawns (just because “I could”) if I had that truck.

It has some more … I wasn’t into it all the way, plus that was fuel only and no water meth

Thanks! … Tourque should be around 1200 ft lbs … But its not really setup to go pulling shit down …

they got a ride but i didnt? bastards

You can come sit in it and make noises and pretend it you’d like since shes broke right at the moment

ha damn dodges