Smoking like a crack pipe (with vid)

Hey all. Here’s the scoop, 89, 117xxxkms, KAE. Just had an oil change, iridium spark plugs installed and a new MAF. Haven’t checked the ECU for error codes yet. Engine was warmed up for vid.

Any idea why it’s smoking so bad? Want to get this thing road worthy and legal in time for bing’s meet ;).

looks like its shooting water, doesn’t always mean a bad thing

looks normal?
if it was cold it will smoke, and the watyer isjust condensation

Well it wasn’t cold, engine was at normal operating temperature, the car was running for an hour before I took that video. Compared to the other 4 cars in the driveway, that’s a whole buttload of smoke.

how the hell do you get rid of condensation?

get on the 401 and open her up!

more like get it license plates and insurance

condensation is a natural occurence, you cant get rid of it. One trick that i always try to follow is that in the wintertime, when its cold, is always have a full tank before you park the car at night. The more air thats in your gas tank over night the more condensation, which will mix little amounts of water in with your gas.

edit: I dont usually do this, cause i like collecting air-miles with 30 dollar fill ups at shell.

If this is just simply condensation then, would it affect the results of an e-test?

no it wouldnt affect E-test

get a fake safty and e-test like everyone else and call it a day

also dive it like it is, its a 240 who cares…

when it blows up it gives u an exuse to go big powa

Easier said than done