Smoooooooooooooookin

exactly, most people do not know how to properly set the ride up to run at a drag strip, nor do they want to.

all my car has is a bolt on susp with 6 cyl rear springs in it so it squats and goes

apparently half this site thinks Im supposed to be a rocket out of the hole!

when I was building my car I had NO intentions to make it a dig racer…just not my thin. If I was going to make it a dig car, I would have went with different suspension (not handling suspension like I did) and would have went with a medium sized cam that made just as much power down low as up top…

I LOVE doing slow rolls…its just my thing…

just like you and Adam love digs.

drew your car is the way YOU want it and thats fine its your car .the susp u have on there will do a great job but i suggest ya get sub frame connectors they will help a lot in all aspects . keep doin what your doin its your car set it how u want it "it will just help me beat ya from a dig " lolololol

Why would you need skinnies to run drag RADIALS???

bias ply and radials = bad move

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8594/dsmc.jpg

OMG IS THAT SHAWN?! :rofl :rofl :rofl

yeah but that applies exclusively to running slicks in the rear with radials on the front…rear starts stepping out, you correct, front tires response is crazy, rear not so much=you in wall.

not really seeing why if he’s running drag radials he needs bias ply skinnies up front…

the radials are bias ply’s… not the skinny’s

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Really?

Really?

twas a joke.

k, no… im retarded.:retardclap:banghead

:rofl 'sall good

so you had a high eleven second car that could have easily gone low 11s if not high 10s even on the street tires. maybe with some driving you might not have spun so much, you know a pedal isnt an on/off switch right?

regardless of the excuses you make, don’t you find it ironic how bad your driving was chump and here you are talking shit about drew driving his car?

thanks alot dude…

My tires are MT ET STREETS…even tho they are DOT approved, they are hardly road legal…they are more like a slick…

lol oh

thats all you got??

your were throwing up this big argument about how I dont need shinnies…

your perspective change a little??

dint change my ssmokinss

No stoner boy wonder knows nothing about those tires and the proper set up