Smoooooooooooooookin

All I got to what?
I was asking a question, you moron.

There was no argument, not sure where you’re getting this from, and no, my perspective has not changed. I still don’t see the need for skinnies if they are in fact a Radial tire, if they’re somehow bias-ply and DOT approved, then yeah, skinnies for sure.

shouldnt you be putting on lip gloss or something

Benny you are failing hard core with the come backs lately. Please go sit down and come up with better remarks

Like this?

(someone had this as a .gif in their sig recently)

they are Bias Ply and DOT approved…

ET Streets out back and a radial on the front is not the greatest idea, but for a ‘slower’ car like Andrews, it’s not going to be out of control. Funds permitting, a skinny up front is the better choice.

Oh, and despite our past, I’ll stick up for Andrew. He openly admits that he’s not the greatest drag racer, and I’m sure that the majority of the forum could not do any better than he did (13.2 or whatever), given the track conditions and his car setup.

people tend to forget that I have yet to run my car on anything other then a street tire…

everyone else that is cutting 1.6-1.7 60’s are on a drag radial…

I didn’t know that, based around people referring to them as ‘Drag Radials’, apparently not knowing what a ‘Radial’ tire is.

:facepalm Soo much mis-information in here. Head hurts, leaving now.

come on over here

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=14633

What he said ^^^^^

:rofl All over it

At least the entire forum agrees that trap>ET.

FUCK trap

I officially challenge you to Jager shots from a dig, and Bud Light Lime from a roll on Feb 6th:lol

Im not understanding the question, but Im down :rofl

It’ll make sense at the end of the night, I swear!:rofl

Mike that tarp looks like your blue polo