Smoooooooooooooookin

Because those cars pay the bills. They have the same right as any other car.

Other places charge the same but lay down VHT.

This has been discussed endless amounts. Ask anyone that has seen the car run. It’s different on the street. The car rarely lost a race. It ran very well on the street. I didn’t go to the track much and it could be just nerves from trying to perform. It would just blaze the tires.

Ask Jammer, Jays05, Cossey, etc.

I never claimed my car could run X. Smookin was on the stock LS1 = 12 second car logic. Sorry, if you don’t see the humor in that.

You’ve met me smokey many times. You were sucking off JClark’s M3.

There is no excuses. The fact is that it ran better on the weekends (I went twice) when they used VHT. I never said it wasn’t me. It could have been the majority or all my fault. No one knows.

But, I then cannot explain why it ran so well on the street. I just didn’t care too much about the track other than make the mistake of trying to get #s the car was capable of. \

LOL. slurp X 2

Depends on the type of race. To me, first person to the finish line. But, point taken.

Wish you still had this POS so I could shut you up about this street shit

Wow Shawn, you really pissed him off. His car is 2 fast and he’s 2 furious right now. I’d apologize to germanpsi if I were you.

Ghey thread is ghey

That’s right bow down

sssmokinnn, that picture with the ET Streets on and those ugly stock axles… i want to see a set of MOSER Axles next year.

the axles arent the weak point of the rear ,its the ring and pinion

gee thanks, you dont have to tell me :retardclap really john??
but with a moser 12 bolt comes the good axles.

ahhhhhh see ya just said axles ,nuttin bout the whole setup lolololol

dont be dumb.

how many f-body guys have the moser sticker showing, and have a stock 10 bolt??.. exactly

ok sir

I know, but not as a 10 yr old boy. :rofl

:ohnoes

You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car… Granny shiftin’ not double clutchin’ like you should. You’re lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn’t blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?

He’s pissed. :lol

:rofl

so wait, your tryin to make fun of me with this quote when your the king of street races huh?

:worship

aw come on i was expecting some smart ass remark, dont disapoint me

That’s funny, so was I.

I’d back off him if I were you. If his cars faster, he will let you know that you aren’t allowed to discuss cars or any modifications until your car is faster than his. Then he will go around thread to thread stalking you and starting shit on the internet. Serious business man, I dunno if you’d want that in your life… It’s a horrible thing.

Typical cliff post right here, as much as you are trying to get me all riled up its not working. Why would i give you the satisfaction of actually getting mad at this horribly non humerous post that contains things from months ago that your butt is still hurt from.

lock 1