Sneak Peak of the new dubs...

You’d probably want the ‘streetiest’ coilover you can get, does H&R make a ‘street coilover’ for the poopras?

You want pretty soft spring rates for the rear to hook up.

One of the higher Tein’s possibly. AT LEAST Flex’s.
Stay away from K-Sport, Megan Racing, Brian Crower…

Trust me when I say it’s extremely hard to find a good coilover set under $1500. Check out KW Varient 2’s or 3’s if they make them for the Supra. Bilstein PSS9s maybe. I don’t know how good some of the Japanese manufacturers coilovers are, like Cusco, Zeal, HKS, etc… Zeal and Cusco I’ve heard good things about though. JIC/Cross even. I know a lot of the Porsche guys love the Cross offerings for our cars. In the end it all comes down to how much you want to spend, what type of quality you want in the coilover, and what type of ride quality you want. Just because a coilover is high quality (material, presentation, performance figures) doesn’t mean it rides nice.

I’m going to be getting JRZ RS Street’s for the 996, but they’re between $3500-4500. I’m getting those out of recommendation from both JClark and Adam H., plus I’ve gotten a ride in a 996 on them and it rode amazingly well.

megan coilovers are great for the price

I’d put them in my neon, not in a supra though…

True… But in a Supra, you want coilovers that are great in general, not just “for the price.”

Why wouldnt you want a good coilover in any car?? lol. THATS the questioN!

megan racing on a supra is no bueno. find a set of HKS Drags for the rear

JRZ Club woo!

do u guys really think Ryan big bucks would put anything shy of great on his car? he is in Rays shadow so he has to at least put a set of Hypermaxs on there or something

Arg I dunno I’ll have to do some major research. Not dumping more than 1500.00 a lot of people like the megans and tein ss

I think he should replace his stock spoiler with a way too narrow and way too tall APC aluminum park bench.

no tein. low end tein shit sucks.

and +1 on the Al APC spoiler

JRZ RS or Moton Clubsports. DO it. Ball. Er.

Not spending 4K, thats retarded. I want to get my car in import tuner, but im not putting gay body kits on it. Especially since it seens like 2K miles a year.

My car is 16 years old!! zomgzzz ancient.

:rofl My JRZs and I take offense to that.

You own a race car, I see where it makes sense.

You want good street-able and also trackable dont break the bank coilovers?

I suggest HKS Hypermax III . Our cars are similar in suspension. So much that we can swap almost everything given an arm or two. The SC folk love the hypermax coilovers. Many use them to drift. that or the stance gr Pro +

I like those wheels. a nice clean 5 spoke is always a plus.

I would just cut the springs…

^ We know you would. :rofl