snob-aru

I really didnt like this style at first, but there amazing performance wise and the looks growing on me, keep it up looks great!

looks awesome man, i always wanted a subaru/saab wagon. how does it handle???

pretty decent. im sure it woudl be better with a bigger rear sway bar and maybe some strut bars. and unlike hondas that look this low, i havent bottom’d out or scraped yet.

Awesome, i’m thinking about a 09 5 door myself. wouldn’t mind hammering it on some decent wheels.

i like the look of the new sti, a lot of people dont. but, then again im a fan of wagons. should look pretty nice when done. are you going for a wrx or a 2.5i?

looks good

autotragic:(

+10000000

yup, i know. i hate the automatic, but i got a really good deal on the car i couldnt pass it up. plus now my gf can drive it when i get drunk. as-is it should be in the high 13’s.

2.5i, we’ll see what happens though. I haven’t had any luck so far selling my truck, thats really the only thing holding me back.

Unlike the Subaru 5spd, the 4 speed automatic is a beast. You can neutral drop the shit out of it! :excited

yup so ive heard. im not going to neutral drop it though. i just brake launch it. it holds around 3000-3500 and when i let go of the brake, im off…

i had a friend tweak a bit of XPT’s AT Stage 2 map. here is the difference in airflow thus far.

I have a Cobb uppipe, Perrin non-cat downpipe, sti muffler, and samco intercooler hoses thus far.

to download map:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SRCANJ37

hopefully now, i can keep up with my friend’s stock sti…i was close last race. :slight_smile: