Snow drifting in the 518

wheres the 240 nutswingers with their jdm econoboxes

just called them, theyll be here soon

hey guess what i did a sick donut yesterday

IT WASNT A REAL DONUT ASSKL DFLJ ADLFJKMNAJLNJBFLASJK NSAKJLSG HA:KLFH :KLDSK ASF HAS SADS AJAJDS

/DK

not gonna do that stuff, i have SLIDENY on the side of my car in big letters, it would make us look bad

my 240 is not gonna see any snow…and i don’t need snow to drift.

however i will link slides up and down rt9 when the roads are covered late at night in my fwd pos chevy beater.

88% sand, the rest is salt chloride/salt variants. My girlfriends father brings to the NYS DOT buildings during the winter in a semi… I still have a 5gal pale from last year filled. Thats why the roads turns poo colored after a storm.

Both stored for winter.
Beater 4wd truck ftw!

I’ll be drifting my beater E36 all winter.

I like how everyone likes to snow drift but when real drift events come around in the summer they don’t give a dead moose’s last shit.

my snowdrift vehicle of choice is a 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with 5.7L HEMI. shits boss. minivan doesnt take too well to ebrake slides. the foot parking brake thing is clumsy for sure.

:thumbup

i like snow drifting infront of the kmart and a local liquor store after hours.

ill prolly cut threw mohon a few times this yr and try to get the jeep stuck

Ohh boy do I have tires for you then!

Ill post these bitches up in the for sale soon actually, you reminded me.

Hell no… We shot some video one year with me in my parents Honda Oddysse minivan. That shit was the easiest thing to drift. you stomp the ebrake on the left, it clicks and locks in place, swing the ass end out, then kick the pedal again to unlock it.

You get good at it your just flicking the brake on and off. plus a big ass mini van looks funny as hell swinging ass out in a 50mph drift. hahah

i dont go over 30 when im driftin cuz… im def gonna crash LOL

In for pics or video of this.

LOL you are unsafe!

i just tore up colonie and nisky in my brothers cobalt ls.

or just get stuck dodging a huge tree:lol

:rofl singh did you ever fix that dudes yard?