Snow is Here!!! :(---Whos off Today?

After a long and beautiful delay…snow is finally here and me with no snow tires :(. Who else called in sick today ;)?

Buses canceled for my school district… snow day for me!

haha!

morning commute story …

left my house at 730 (as usual) for work to find my accord underneath a thick layer of solid ice :S then to make matters worse, i didn’t have a snow/ice scraper so i had to break a barrie honda dealer cover in half and use that to scrap the ice off :slight_smile:

parked my car at my friend’s place (after pissing my pants making sure no moron rammed into the back of my car at every light) and then the TTC bus took it’s sweet time to get to the stop. after passing 2 accidents (oh boy, one van got t-boned and was mashed) we finally got to the station.

got in at 1030 … 3 hours later :stuck_out_tongue:

well today i got woken up at 7:30 from my mom and sister talking loud about how schools are closed and blah blah blah (my sister is really annoying sometimes i think she is retarded…actually alot of the times i think that) so my sister and my girlfriend both have the day off school (my girlfriend was infromed 3 different ways from my mom, a note on her door, when she got up she was standing outside her door and told her and my mom also emiled her…) but then i have the furthest distance to travell to work and i still somehow have to go to work. ohh well lets see how the roads are if there too bad im turning around and comming back home.

GO Train FTW?! I made it to work as if nothing happened.

woke up in the morning, my buddy calls me and he’s excited to shit and yells “IT’S SNOWING IT’S SNOWINGGGGGGGG LETS GO DRIFT”

yeah… drift for 20 min… then eat lunch, then drift another 20 min…

Got vids of it too, just waiting to get sent over and then editing

boooo now my car is stuck at my mechanics :(my garage is so empty without her in ther… and this stupid weather has made me sick

Where at?

I had the car, AND the day off… I could’ve filmed also!:frowning:

Hope you guys had fun, VIDEOS of the action!!! (I realized that the footage from Saturday didn’t have all that much ‘action’… this will make up for it… haha)

DAMN!!! and you didn’t let me know. you coulda texted me or something. oh… that’s why dennis didn’t go to school haha.

that was an awsome drifting day for me!!! love it…sideways through every turn!!!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

^nice. i wasnt taking every turn like that but did have fun in some parking lots after work.

i spun out 3 times on the road lol my tires suck… and had to take off a mile of ice on my windows and to open my door… grrr…

hot damn my buses still ran sigh lol