Snowblower parts

Anyone know of a local place to get snowblower engine tune up parts. I need the carb bowl, seals and probably a float for mine. It is a tecumseh 9hp, sitting in a craftsman 26"

There’s a place on Harlem Rd in Cheektowaga. Kinda near the Gun Center. I think it’s Jim’s Small Engine Repair or something like that. I’ve had good success there in the past.

I use schuabs right here in West Seneca. I don’t know if they will have your parts since I have an Ariens but it’s worth a shot.

if it’s a craftsman, chances are they have a parts breakdown online, I ordered parts to repair my craftsman compressor there twice.

schwabs is awesome right at 400 exit to seneca (i think) they always have the parts you need

Btw theres only like 2-3 snowblower manfact. everyone puts their own name on it, most are made by american yard products

I found it was easier just to replace the entire carb then messing with it. I paid $24 for a new carb shipped from ebay and it took like 3 days. Snowblower runs like a champ now

Not a bad idea actually, Jim’s closed until after the new Year and Schaub’s is far enough that I just rather order online.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Ordered the whole carb from Ebay, 30 shipped. The parts would have cost me at least that from searspartsdirect.com