Snowboarding/Skiing sometime in jan? *Bromley Tues Jan 17th*

Wellllll its complicated. But check out this dudes weather blog because he is usually spot on and I go to him before trusting any of the local guys for a general idea of what’s to come for weather.

Heres Bromley as of Monday:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/bromley-aerial.jpg

remember it’s still almost a month away, most of the time mountains aren’t fully open by now, they will be by mlk weekend though or they will get boned big time.

Yup. Actually for not being one of the for lack of better words “flagship” resorts in the area I think the amount they covered with manmade so far is pretty impressive. Hopefully we’ll pick up a couple decent storms between now and then too. Oh and on the day we go too.

bromley is a really good not that well known mountain. usually i am there the most out of every mountain in the area.

that mountain looks good, im a shitty snowboarder so if i dont have to do 140mph down a hill i might make it home alive

so do we have an update on our possiblies? you guys know if you can go yet?

wish i could make this.
i’d bring my skibike and repeatedly eat shit on it.

just gotta ride it out, if they come or not it won’t be a big deal, just make sure to get a time and place to meet at if we wanna ride up together or whatever all set in place.

im down to meetup at elliots and follow up from there

This works for me too.

is elliot slwrthnu?

yeah

alot slower

haha i thought thats what we were already doing

Me too, just stating I’m good with it lol.

Sweet I got one of those Price Chopper ski any three pass books for Xmas thats good at bromley. So that covers my lift ticket haha.

Nice haha Cant wait man ever since I bought my plain tickets to come home time just kinda stopped haha

I hear ya, I’ve had a week of skiing at Mad River Glen for early Feb booked since October. Time has been crawling for that as well.

Excited about the day.

Trying to get a few other people in for this.

3 weeks from today!