Snowboarding/Skiing sometime in jan? *Bromley Tues Jan 17th*

haha dont remind me dude this is going so slow now I just cant wait to walk in the door on the day I come home because my mom doesnt know I got leave told her I didnt so she is prolly gonna cry haha

Thats awesome!

I’ll probably be banned before the start of this event, but I have your # Eric so I’m still down.

I almost banned you last night when you posted the picture of the dude eating the chips in the bowling thread. Because of your history, consider this your final warning regarding your posts in the events section.

That was a fucking hilarious picture.

Since you’re the KOTES now though, I will no longer be trolling this section. I felt bad when I blew up your LG thread :rofl

we should pm numbers and shit and someone should text the list of people on that day to make sure

do it up I dont have a cell phone right now so ill let someone else take that responsability if they would please

Vote 1 to change the location to Gore.

People can PM me their number and I’ll send out a message when I wake up on the 17th to everyone who’s still supposed to be going for a final headcount.

No. Everything has already been planned.

You got it, right bro? I have yours, bro.

haha yup I’ve got yours.

so is the list thats on the first post final or is anyone else going?

I’m def still game 100% even if it ends up only being 3 or 4 of us it will still be mad fun.

it will just be good to go out with some people, i usually am always by myself snowboarding.

can’t wait haha now that I have less than a week till I go home time feels like it is standing still

yeah there is a big list but none of them are responding LOL so whatever

i’d love to go with my ski bike and eat massive amounts of shit but there’s no way i’d get out of going to school.

since when is skipping school for a day on the mountain not allowed lol

^This, However I dunno how kosher they will be about letting you on a lift with a ski bike.