So another sport bike just wrecked infront of the house.... pics

So a bike just wrecked in front of the house…

Its cold and I guess the tires on the ninja just gave out; he slid for a bit on the road then went into the fence.
There was a car right behind him who locked up their brakes, the wreck was pretty loud. Living on this bend, it’s not the first time somebody’s wrecked; you actually get pretty familiar with the sound of a bike whiping out. Mark up one more time, for the fence getting hit.

We were the first and only ones on the scene, it’s a rural area and nobody want to get the cops, insurance companies and EMT’s involved if they don’t have to be.

Anyways the kid’s foot was messed up and looked broken, so my father drove him to the hospital. Nice kid pretty shaken up, he said his name was Jake and he goes to school at Pitt.

So there is a Ninja in my front yard for now, if the kid doesn’t come back I’m going to use the motor in my lawn tractor.

All and all the bike doesn’t look too bad, and the kid should be alright.
Funny note: when Jake was on the phone with his friends,
They asked “How will we know where to meet you (at the ER)”
To this he replied “Look for the guy in full motorcycle gear with a broken foot.”

full gear and a 250 but there are guys on 1000’s and 1200’s that ride with t-shirts and no helmets.

alot less road rash FTW. glad to see he is otu riding in the crappier weather.

good Samaritan :beer:

now tell him when he gets better, come rake the leaves and build the fence. it’s only fair.

saved his ass possible legal trouble / ****ty driving record and $

Yeah I can only imagine how happy he is that he was wearing all that gear, a broken foot is better than a broken foot and road rash.

I wear full gear even on a yz125, sh’it happens when you least expect it.

Thanks, I’m far too lazy to rake the leaves.

full gear doesnt protect organs.

lol, I have always thought going to your house that that bend would be a issue.

If you end up making that lawnmower out of his bike I call dibs on the tank and upper cowl.

Glad that no one was seriously injured at least.

I think the lawnmower makes more power than the 250cc engine

This may be true but I’ve never had a lawnmower that could get my fat ass up to 100mph.

BTW, the kid was 20 years old.

Not one section of this fence is original. Chunks get taken out of it every single year, without fail, for the last 15 years.
It’s become kind of a ritual, my father and I fixing it in the spring and hanging onto the labor part of the insurance $.

And a homemade racing lawn tractor has always been a dream of mine.

congrats on helping somebody in need. (thumbs up)

When I saw the bike I wondered if that was the same one I see putting around oakland all the time. Sure enough so said he goes to Pitt. Crazy. Kudos to you for helping him out. Most people now-a-days are to afraid to help anyone, for fear of getting sued.

it got dual pipes i dont think its a 250

Yes it is.

Thats not a sport bike. Thats a kaw ninja 500. my lawn mower puts down more HP than that.

so did he ever come back for his bike?

Not yet.

so did he ever come back for his bike?

Not yet.