So apperently there is ONE more autox in 07

Beaverun might hold some more lowkey events, but till I hear from Chris up there I won’t know. I’ll post that here if he contacts me. BUT the NHSCC had a one more date they decided to burn up at the North Park Pool lot. If the weather is good, then look for a event at the pool on November 4th. If the weather for that event ends up sucking (read: snow) then the event will be pushed back to November 11th. Its going to work the same as all other NHSCC events. However this will be a non-points event so it should be nice & laid back.

Watch the homepage for details!
http://www.nhscc.com/index.html

I intend to hit whichever date it falls on. I missed the Oct 27th one so this will be the last stop before bench racing season starts…except for flat out day at the Beav this weekend.

I should be there as well. Love the cool weather for the turbo!

Has the date been settled for this event? :stick:

Well they couldn’t get the permit in time for the 4th so now they are shooting for the 11th. That news just dropped this weekend, HOPEFULLY we get one more and the weather doesn’t suck to badly.

I will go up and watch as I don’t have a helmet.

Sent you PM

Fresh off the website, still trying to get this backed up over on RPA but it looks to be a go.

Nov 11: There will be a non points event on Nov 11. If there is snow on the ground Saturday evening, Nov 10, then we will cancel.

Rockin, I’ll be there. Are you involved in the setup Chris? IF anyone need help setting up, let me know…I’m not busy the night before

Nah I’m usually not involved in setup with North Hills, I’m whored out enough at Steel Cities as it is :smiley: Plus North Hills has can’t setup the night before since its a public lot, so they just do everything in the morning. The civic should be pushing more power for its last event this year, so it should be fun for me hehe.

Looks like everything is a go tomorrow for the last event!

If anyone is bored (before the Steelers game of course) the actual racing should start around 11 and end around 4-5ish? So if you wanna watch you can park in the ball field off to the right as you pull around the loop or in the backside of the parking lot.

It was a pretty good event. Course was fast, but cold as hell. Here’s a video of my run last run:

Interesting setup, worked out pretty good. Course was a bitch at first but got things sorted out.

BMW in 08!

Wow, that is a long track.

Sorry I didn’t make it out there. I got a phone call from my friend who came up with an extra ticket for the game, so I was down there having a heart attack. Can’t wait for spring so I can take that class they offer. Thanks again for your help/advice Steve.

Results! (look to took PAX bitches haha)
http://www.nhscc.com/2007/20071111/11_11_2007/Nov_11_2007.htm

Thanks to all who came out. Steve I hope your head heals from the civic’s attack on your skull lol. Also Jay it was nice to finally put a face to name, definitely a good time we’ll have to do it again next year!

thats was fun, I had a blast. can’t wait till next year to get my car set up a lil better and start doing this more often.

Your name wouldn’t be Chris would it?

No worries Chris, but quit cheaping out and get hatch struts…all the hard parkers have them. :rant: Looking forward to next season. I may have to throw the interior/OEM hood in, so I stop getting my ass kicked in SM. Me vs Deitzel? Nope.

yes it is. i was in the black/white hatch. Are you tellin me to get hatch struts steve? I need some bad so if anyone wants to donate to the cause.

No Steve wasn’t referring to you. I’m the OTHER Chris that was on your team that had the black hatchback haha. When I saw your car listed in your sig and the “TX” in your name to go along with your plate I figured it had to be you. Nice meeting you hopefully I see you out again next year!

Hey Steve, find me the hatch struts in chrome (for street cred) and we’ll talk :itr41:

Seriously your integra would probably do good in DSP, of if you don’t wanna go on race tires you can come back the whole way to STS. There was a GSR a few years ago that use to kick my ass in STS (Drift king John Wagner’s old car). Alot of it was he had a awesome setup under that car. PM me if you wanna talk about it more.