So as some of you may know...I suck at lying

I just bought this for your Birthday that’s coming up. I thought it might come handy since you have a boosted hatch and all. It matches the EG quite nicely I think. Keep that future little Beck safe buddy when doing 40 rolls. :tup:

wow…

Beck, I don’t even know what to say…

If you ever need help with anything, you know Jeff and I are here (And even closer, now that you moved!)

How are the parents reacting to this?

To answer questions.

Badazzss. I have a faster car (not bought by daddy), a better outlook on life, and a better paying job than 95% of the kids my age.

Believe it or not…I am responsible when it comes to serious matters. All joking aside, when it comes time to man up, and get the job done…I get it done.

About the whole protection thing. I wore a rubber (i always do…most of the time) but it just goes to show that these things can happen.

And she wasn’t on birth control, due to some discrepancy with health insurance, and problems she had while on it before.

And yes bing, i knew about it sunday.

I found out friday. Its just i didn’t tell me girlfriend about it, until last night…and i didn’t want to say anything about it.

:slight_smile:

so what are you going to change your location to now?

the delivery room

:ohnoes:

“Falling asleep inside my EX.”

so has your penis seen its last vagina?

Congrats man. :tup: to being a man about it and taking responsability. :tdown: to all the negative assholes. if you ever need anything, you know where to find me man.

this wasent the same broad that had nyspeed ftmfw or w/e the fuck it was on her legs was it??

but good luck adam, takes some courage to step up and take on a responsibility like that

wow i must say i am in shock to hear this

HAHA fuck no.

omgomgomogmogmogmogmogmogroffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffflllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1. he should have used condoms (obvious thing), since he is the age he is
  2. I’ve had that pregnancy scare before
  3. you believe this non sense after this
  4. If he is the pimp he says he is, HE finally got caught in it
  5. He is a cocky mother fucker, I know people that rip through women faster that he’ll ever imagine, i’m pretty close to that myself, and i put vgery little effort into it.

but you know what… in the end if this is fucking true… and he fucks up that kids life… I’ll be the first one to find him and beat his fucking ass in the ground… I have a brother that has had a kid at 18, with a 16 year old girl, and guess what he is doing now… Working at like Abbott pizza or something calling me when ever he needs money… he lost custody of the child cause he has been in and out of jail…

so for me … if he is joking… fuck him for playing such a retarded joke… of course i haven’t read past the 2nd page… and i refuse to not read past it…

oh and if you care to know the reason i’m at UB, its because its a local school… i could have done much better… if you know me, go to UB you would know who i am, what i do there, what job i have. If you don’t go to UB don’t have respect for me … i could care less…

well at least you have a positive attitude about it

Congrats buddy!

1.) I did.
2.) I highly doubt you’ve even had sex before.
3.) What does that have to do with anything?
4.) Good observation.
5.) You can fuck 1000 fat chicks. It doesn’t mean you’re a pimp. And I highly doubt you rip through girls faster than me.

But after all, this isn’t a dick measuring contest. I don’t really care that you fuck ugly chicks.

and just because your deadbeat brother who’s been in and out of jail, can’t be a good dad, doesn’t mean it applies to me. i’m 100 million times different from your brother in 100 million different ways.

don’t assume.

and p.s. - good job at getting into UB. i guess we should all just listen to you from now on.

p.s.s. - i love how you think you know me.

I was going to make a reply about what an idiot you are but I think these little guys sum it up much better than I can.
:cjerk::cjerk::cjerk:

done.

blah blah nonsense