So Colonie's finest might be getting a love letter from me soon

LOL 35k a year. LOL

These Colonie Cops aren’t hurting one bit, especially with the amount of OT most of them put in.

Yeah try closer to $100k

i believe starting salary is ~43k plus OT

^Not for CPD.

CPD makes BANK!

When a colonie lieutenant leaves the station… he gets paid overtime

:rofl

State is associates… County / city depends. Some require hs diploma some require more

I have done work for city cops all around the capital region, they do very well for themselves. 35k-45k might be the base salary but once OT gets added on these men and women are making a killing. But in their line of work and the hours they work they deserve it.

State upped it to a 4 year recently, most local PDs require at least a 2 year around here.

Source for state requiring 4 year? Nytrooper.com still says 60 credits, I hope they did change it jw where you heard that.

Plus one. AFAIK it is 60 credits.

Most local is 30 credit minimum but in reality most that get hired have associates at least.

Its entirely possible I have it wrong, I thought I had read it on the NYST website but of course its blocked here at work.

For dispatcher, maybe. Everywhere I have inquired about has always been a minimum of 60 college credits.

:lmao no flatbrim for me haha. OH and for those saying imports will get pulled over more down south. I never got pulled over in my si in florida for 2 years and I never traveled below 15 over the speedlimit and passed cops all the time. Also had window tints and no front plate at that time.

You’ll get a reply and then it’ll go right into the town of colonie recycling bin.

Well the two I know first hand are 30. Rotterdam, and Schenectady

Florida doesnt count:lol