so friday night i was hit by a drunk driver..

in the city of buffalo. little geller was driving my car. we were going through a green light when some wasted dude decides to turn left in front of us. mos swerves out of the way, dude keeps coming. smashes my drivers side door in. i get out, he gets out comes up to me and says “what happened?” the man is visably intoxicated. im like you fucking hit my car thats what happened. i get out the cell and call the cops. dude stands around for a while, then slowly walks back to his car. next thing i know, he fucking drives away. we got his plate number so we thought we were all good. the cops come and we give him the plate number. it comes up as registered to a grand am. the car that hit us was a brand new jeep charoke. we drive the car home freezing our asses off the whole way.

pics-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/DSCN0465.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/DSCN0462.jpg

so today we went to m&m u-pull it. i got a new door for $30 and put it on. the winter beast aka teh gwagon is now truly a hooptie…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/DSCN0467.jpg

sak took it around the block a few times like this lol…
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/DSCN0466.jpg

the buffalo police told me to call tommorrow (monday) to see if anything new came up. are they going to do anything about this??? i mean its a fucking hit and run, thats a felony. anyone have anything like this happen to them before? anyone have any advice on what to do?

i needed to fix it, i deliver pizzas for a living. so if they find the guy, and his insurance company pays for it, do i show them the before pics?

any advice would be appreceated. thanks guys.

That sucks man! That shit happens on my street while your sleeping!

BUT! Hit and Runs are pretty much that. Buffalo Police dont put out APB’s for that stuff so they Brush it off and see if the Detectives can figure it out. But if the Street Beat cops cant find it. Then the Detectives sure as hell wont find it!

Good chances though that a Drunk driver “Normally” lives not to far from the area he was driving. Thus Post up signs at that corner and a few others describing the truck and Damage. I can say pretty much you have a 75% chance on that working for ya if you offer a award!

Good luck though. Post it up here what the jeep looks like and what damage was on it

Damn Jam, that sucks. Good luck finding out who it was.

it was a purple/maroonish jeep charoke, looked brand new. accident happened on the corner of elmwood and edward? the street right after the s-turn if heading towards the skyway. the guy driving it was black. had to be 6’3" ish.

that is really fuckin gay.
i would have probably chased him down to be completely honest.

over last summer some drunk ass backed into my car in a parking lot and tried to pull away and leave. i jumped in front of his car and started screaming at him to get out. for a second i thought he was going to hit me but he got out and we took care of things.

x487389659659803

Jam, I was talking to my bro about this…

You need to find out where those grand am plates belong to? and go from there. Seems like you only hope at this point. Good chance those are off of his other car or his ho’s ride or something… I would do a little investigative work of my own and try to figure it out and if/when you do, then call the cops and let them finish it up… tell them you got the donuts :smiley:
Good Luck bro :tup:

Jeller

m&m baby :tup: good to see you’re back together, at least. now go hit up pepboys and buy some color match :smiley:

good to see you guys are okay though. tauri are pretty tough little bastards.

TRUTH. i was supprised how little damage it had, being pushed sideways 10 feet by a big fuckin suv…

i was extremly drunk, hence i wasnt driving my car. my door wouldnt close, and the gwagon is not something that is going to catch a hemi suv in the snow lol… plus he was a REALLY BIG THUGGED OUT BLACK DUDE. with a bunch of thug lookin dudes in his car. i didn’t want to die?

:tdown: that sucks. Hope you see him again like in the mall or somthing and beat his ass lol.

HYPEville: paint the g wagon flat black and call it a day
SublimeBigJ: fuck that
HYPEville: lol it was a joke
HYPEville: camo?!?!?!!!
SublimeBigJ: hahahahha
SublimeBigJ: no
SublimeBigJ: pink
SublimeBigJ: fucking pink
HYPEville: lol
HYPEville: can we just put numbers on it
HYPEville: racing stripes
SublimeBigJ: yes
HYPEville: type r badge
SublimeBigJ: YES
SublimeBigJ: YES
HYPEville: and a pvc roll cage?
SublimeBigJ: HAHAHAHHA
SublimeBigJ: FUCKING YES
HYPEville: lol siiiiiick
HYPEville: i’m down
SublimeBigJ: SIIIIIIICK BRO!
HYPEville: and just drag a already deployed parachute, lol
SublimeBigJ: hahhahhahah
SublimeBigJ: i like that
HYPEville: lol

You’re stupid, Jam…

sucks man, just be glad it was just the beater right…and that your ok and he didnt do nothing crazy.

Good luck with the Po-Po

if you want to find that guy you have to think like jack bauer…

wow getting hit by a drunk driver hit and run felon… who probably doesnt even own the car or have insurance on it… thats fukkin ghay :tdown:

it woulndt be a terrible idea to check into any possible stolen vehicles in that area that match the description of the one that hit you. maybe there is a related case and you could somehow use that for information??

oh wow, i remember that accident, had to drop off some mail to my landlord after a party down on tracy st. if the car ran fine, i dunno… i’d go after him and call the cops during it, tell them that you’re after the drunk dude who hit and ran you. there’s only 43080843 cops in this area that time of night, they would’ve gotten him in about 20 seconds

funny guys. real fuckin funny. that combo is trademarked.

ya. or no. ummm it took them over 30 minutes to get to a fucking hit and run. 3 cops drove by us. with sirens on. i called them after i waited 15 min or so and they said to wait, its a busy night.

Better a drunk driver than old people in a full size van!!!

That sux Jam but at-least the car is still drivable… And once again there is only one GRide in Buffalo, and I own it… Their cant be two… :rant:

WRONG. the real gwagon resides at teh ritz.