so i bought a new car

well, long story short, my mom ended up trading the Blazer and her Impala in on a 2007 TrailBlazer, leaving me to drive whatever i bought all year. The GTO was a deal that came up at my work, and i test drove the car, and i really liked it, and the deal was right so i went with it. Yes, a black WS6 is still my dream car, but for what i ended up paying for the GTO, i have a lot less miles, a warranty and i paid less than i would have for a decent WS6. Realistically, the GTO is good for what i want right now: its got a lot of practicality for my everyday driving, its nice enough that i can take out on a date or valet park somewhere, its got some balls so i can have fun with it at the track or on the street, and its affordable and reliable. as far as modding it goes, im prob not gonna do a whole lot to it. im not used to a car that quick, so im gonna enjoy it how it is right now, and when that feels slow, i’ll think about upgrading. i also want to keep it practical. i dont plan on keeping this car forever…when im finally done with school i will prob sell it and get a car thats a little below my means and then focus on buying a house. whem im old i can have the toys.

sorry if that whole thing seemed long, drawn out and didnt make sense…ive been at paddock chevrolet from 9:30 this morning untill about an hour ago, and im just beat.