so i bought a new car

Ooops lol too late, but nice find :eekdance:

ull have a blast with that mike :tup:

well, long story short, my mom ended up trading the Blazer and her Impala in on a 2007 TrailBlazer, leaving me to drive whatever i bought all year. The GTO was a deal that came up at my work, and i test drove the car, and i really liked it, and the deal was right so i went with it. Yes, a black WS6 is still my dream car, but for what i ended up paying for the GTO, i have a lot less miles, a warranty and i paid less than i would have for a decent WS6. Realistically, the GTO is good for what i want right now: its got a lot of practicality for my everyday driving, its nice enough that i can take out on a date or valet park somewhere, its got some balls so i can have fun with it at the track or on the street, and its affordable and reliable. as far as modding it goes, im prob not gonna do a whole lot to it. im not used to a car that quick, so im gonna enjoy it how it is right now, and when that feels slow, i’ll think about upgrading. i also want to keep it practical. i dont plan on keeping this car forever…when im finally done with school i will prob sell it and get a car thats a little below my means and then focus on buying a house. whem im old i can have the toys.

sorry if that whole thing seemed long, drawn out and didnt make sense…ive been at paddock chevrolet from 9:30 this morning untill about an hour ago, and im just beat.

if i can learn how to drive like that, id love to. i dont wanna go and then hold everyone up because i cant drive, so we’ll see.

he wants it to run sometime this century and not blow up…I KID…

yeah because my 250/mo is horrible…

and i thought my 240/month was bad…

Shut up about payments you bastards!! lol

From my experiences fords and dodges suck esp the trannys.But chevys seem to be good and reliable.

how much did u guys put down though? i didnt really put much at all down.

regardless, for what i want, the GTO is good, and i am happy with the decision i made.

its a proven fact that i cant blow up a motor, even if i TRY, lol

^^OT, but HRK, do u still want those Lincoln Mark VII parts? we got them off the car before it was junked for ya…

nice

Ballin!

Pretty solid car.

Have fun with it

The way you get better is by doing. :wink:

oh fuck i forgot all about them

lemme see what i can dig up as far as cash goes. i was given CC#'s by the owner of the car, and hes out of town till april, so ill have to set something up w/ him to get cash

and before you say anything… yes i know you guys would accept the cc# as payment, but no that will not happen :stuck_out_tongue:

put down? i didn’t put down any money at all. i applied for loan. i get loan. i buy vehicle i want from wherever in the united states i want.

… less than a decent WS6? dude, the market for LS1 vettes and fbodys are all over the place with the new C6 vette that came out. i mean, '98 c5s are right in that price range, too - and psychopjv paid like 12-13k for his anniv with 6spd. great time to be buying an LS1, good things are finally getting under 20K :slight_smile:

Awesome, don’t know why I like the car so much, but grreat choice.

teeee wayyyyy up dood…way to go…good for you seriously after all the shit you dealt with and all the time and money you spent into trying to get rid of the truck…

not my cup of tea, but i’m not gonna hate. And dont mod it…just drive the hell outta it…maybe do a cat back and intake, but that’s it…just dont fuck up the warranty, it’s something you’ll love having in the immediate future and the somewhat distant future…