So I figured out how to be a true american.

And came up with a major corporation that I can sue.

The company: Kraft Foods

The product: http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/ezcheese.jpg

The how-to:

It starts innocently enough when I’m lured in by it’s tasty cream-cheese like flavoring, in simple to use spray format. Infact it helps me blow through crackers like nobodies business.

I see the label on the top even reinforcing that eating the whole can is a good decision based on the “GOOD SOURCE OF CALCIUM” right on top of it.

As I’m munching away being bored as usual I decided to read the Nutrition Facts, at which point I discover some horrifying facts.

A. In order to get at least 70% of my daily requirements of calcium, I would have to eat the entire contents of the can itself. Hah, more like fair.
B. By the same token doing this will score me 210% of my Saturated (Tasty) Fat requirements. More like “GOOD SOURCE OF HEART-ATTACK”
C. It contains something called “Sodium Acid Pryophosphate”, now I don’t know about you but anything that contains “Acid”, and “Fire” is obviously bad. I don’t care if it’s some fancy form of salt, it has to be bad!

I’m so gonna be a millionare. <3

worthless post

rate down…oh wait.

Or they are just gonna pay you off with a year supply of it :slight_smile: thus bringing the tasty goodness to every meal.

go get em fuzzy

:lol:

become an illegal alien??

oh wait. i just read what you wrote :snky:

You’re right, cheesy cheese-fries with bacon would rule.

Don’t you mean bacon salt?

Bacon-salted, bacon. With a bacon mint on my pillow before I go to bed.

Disodium Pyrophosphate or Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate is a buffering and chelating agent used in canned seafood, as a scald agent in poultry and pork, as a sequesterant in potato products, and is used to aid leavening in baked goods.

Other uses

In leather treatment it can be used to remove iron stains on hides during processing. It can stabilize hydrogen peroxide solutions against oxidation. It can be used for cleaning with sulphamic acid in some dairy applications. In Petroleum production, it can be used as a dispersant in oil well drilling muds.

yeah doesnt sound like its yummy

you could just sue amtrak ???

http://www.kpho.com/news/13746005/detail.html

But that would actaully require an investment in a ticket, that is just absurd!

touche!

Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!?!?!

Dammit Devin, I’m telling Erik what your doing during work time… j/k

everything is turning to bacon… its the new pancakes