So I finally got jacked...

man i love Europe, if only everything wasn’t so expensive i would live there, those people have no traffic lines and to turn u gotta go in a circle thats fucken awesome lol

Sorry to hear that Markie-Mark. I guess I understand now why the prev owner put a fancy pager alarm in my Civic. It was tripping me out for the longest time “Why does this car have an alarm worth more than the car?” But now I know :smiley:

To be honest, they will probably steal the alarm. :stuck_out_tongue: Pics of civic please… let’s see it.

LMAO, you steals an alarm LOL Well if you do and want to sell it cheap let me know, i’m looking for one :slight_smile: Yea i deffinetly want to see some pics too…

http://www.torontocivics.com/tccv5forums/showthread.php?t=9297
Pics here. Working on the hole in the door this weekend, there should be an update up soon :slight_smile:

Lol nice man, Ur not planning on keeping it after the winter are you? :frowning:

pics of the real thing or it didnt happen!

Well, it does come every year lol… I’d rather keep a beater I know is good, than having to buy one every year.

Solarian, I saw your car, not bad at all. But don’t be a ricer, there’s no point in trying to make a Civic fast unless you have tons of cash.

Civics were made to be grocery getters, Penises were made to fuck pussies.

Do otherwise, and you become gay.

Fuck radios, fuck locks, fuck alarms, just put a quick disconnect on your fuel pump and take it with you when you park the car.

Cause Renault bought the majority stake in Nissan and saved them from bankruptcy.

How JDM tyte do you feel now Frenchie?

LOL, Mark, civic will never be made fast. I toyed with that idea when I first got it, but then quickly realized that if I ever do, I’ll kill its sexy fuel economy.

Exactly. It’s weird because I’ve been in a Civic with lots of work done to it and I know that a lot of money was spent on the motor. It had 170whp which is a lot for a Civic, but my 240 was still much faster (power wise) and I did not put a lot of money into the motor at all.

Yeah your right it didn’t happen… :frowning:

This is what I realy rented

That’s me riding shotgun…

http://www.lolcars.com/images/taxi-cab.jpg

lol priceless