So, I get a Call today...

^ lmao, good shit!

What happened to “We do not delete anything here at shift”

:admin

I will put money on who it is… Bobby, I bet if her/she had my number I would get a call like that too… I think they got butt hurt by a ON TOPIC reply I made in their thread.

Last night I did a simple search, and can provide MANY comments from mods, that in their own definition are grounds for a ban.

With that being said, I think there should be a majority vote, with anonymity of course, that can appeal a decision that a mod made. Just like an impeachment in real life. Example, Joe calls Billy Bob a raging queer. Billy Bob knows Joe is kidding and doesn’t get butt hurt… But a Mod does, and bans Joe for a day. Other members are like WTF, Joe was just kidding and I don’t see the offense. That member votes “lift ban on joe”. Just because one person doesn’t like a comment doesn’t mean EVERYONE wont like it.

By the way the word “queer” returns 351 posts. If I say that I find that offensive, can I ask to ban everyone that said that?

Yeah you got one on topic moved becasue someone got all bent with my mostly on topic comments too, and you were suck in the middle. lol

sorry buddy.

lol shits BACK in trashbin… this could become epic.

Aww someone got butthurt. Stop being a big baby.

Not directed to the OP.

If this was anyone other than Brett, stfu. If it was Brett, then we all understand and agree.

Logic tells me that if a MOD sees a thread go haywire, they should ASK the OP prior to making a decission. if the OP agrees, yeah this shit is fucked up send it. then go a head.

Also moving posts in and out of threads becasue they can is stupid too. The OP of a thread should have the ability to dump replies too if something gets commented in their thread that they dont want. LOL that will be fun huh guys!

Uh oh

this doesnt need to turn into a lynching. We can all discuss this rationally for once

^Thats no fun though!

yeah, lynchings FTW… wait wat:admin

Way too SRS in here.

+1 I totally agree.

I gave two rational ideas out…

A shift wide vote to make changes. Weither it be lifting a ban on someone, moving a thread back, unlocking something…

And adding the function of deleting off topic or needless bullsit replys to the opening poster for a thread they create. To make it fail so we dont go retarded and delete stuff to be dicks, if you get something deleted and you felt it was BS by the OP… you PM the mod. they step in and say nope the OP was correct sorry or Yeah the OP is retarded, and the OP’s “delete from myone thread” ability is revoked.

duke laduke has all the right to say whatever he wants the posts get deleted because they make this certain person look bad i think its bullshitt and dukey laduke needs a hug

Yup isnt that the idea or reporting offensive comments to a mod? If I get butt hurt and cant deal with it, I report it to a mod and they step in. It just seems like recently there is alot of, “look what I can do.” bull shit happening. And when someone takes it to a personal level, with a phone call… it isnt e-thugin anymore… and thats wrong.

This thread is awesome.

But I bevlie the person dukey is refering to is a mod. :ponder

Yeah but what is he going to do report the mod to the mod himself? lol.