So, I get a Call today...

L O L you moron.

You got it flipped on you because everyone on here was behind it, you’ve earned your ‘mistreatment’.

Again, you’re making a spectacle of yourself posting that thread, this is why failvis will always be failvis.

benny you are biast!!! leave him alone!

BIAST

i love my mickey thompson biast ply slicks i just bought for the MR2

BIAST

the juiry is biast

no, the jery is hyung

BIAST

Thats all fine and dandy, but when people jump down someone throat without being provoked, it is just plan harassment too straight fuck with someone without reason.

Travis could make a new thread, “How are you all today” and people’s first posts will be, “better if you died” or some shit like that. Thats harrassment, not bustin balls.

Ohh wait that already happened… to him a bunch of times.

nothing against you benny or travis… just stating and making a reply.

thanks kkkgoodmorals

hehe:hug

I’m confused.

As far as I’m concerned there is enough fuel to harass travis for years to come.

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Fool me several thousand times, and you will get ridiculed and harassed into olivion.

Your olivion is biast

My Biast just got 50338 Kill Points.

Still dude… some times enough is enough. I am not sticking up for Travis. I am just saying that unprovoked attacks are just not cool in general. Most people that I would like to respect me would not think highly of someone making an attack without reason.

OK relax everyone. I am here to help. I think what we all need is a little time out. Everyone needs to get in touch with their inner feelings towards one another and iron out our differences. We all came together for a single reason here on Shift, as we all share the same passion for cars. Everyone doesn’t have to share the same opinions about different topics and decisions, but we all have to share a common bond as friends always should, and that bond is respecting one another.

I am here to help everyone. If you need a hug, I am just a PM away.

:rofl

Dr Phil, go suck Oprah’s penis

ROFL @ FF11.

There’s always a reason with travis :rofl

Oprah and I go way back. Way before she got the penis implant. She has a wonderful relationship with Ellen Degeneres, and I would not want to create friction between the two of them by giving Oprah oral favors.